BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 50 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallout 4

Banned

Also find a lot of 5.56mm in destroyed MG turrets - 20ish in each if you're lucky. And later raiders, Gunners and sometimes super mutants start carrying assault rifles a lot. And found a fair bit of 5mm as I've levelled up (once ran into three super mutants who each had a minigun lol). Cricket who sometimes shows up at Bunker Hill usually has a bit, as does Kleo in Goodneighbour - but might be by level?

Would love to find more .308 so I could upgrade my combat rifle to the .308 chambering.

Chapter-Master

I normally see cricket outside Diamond city, but I haven't been to bunker hill I don't think.
    Yeah turrets, I knew there was something that dropped it reliably.

- - - Updated - - -

Idk if I'm finding it because I'm using it, because since I gave pipa a sub machine gun, I've started finding more .45 than I was before.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

I only ever find four or five in a turret. it is quite a different beast to 3 and New Vegas really, certain things make much less of a difference than they used to. if I play again I wont bother much with perception. my brother put loads of points in to charisma but has so far found virtually no persuasion options, and is really struggling in combat. finding ammo seems to be a lot more dependent on the perk to do so.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Banned

Yeah I find more ammo of the types I use so maybe it's designed to actually supply you with stuff you need more?

I put a lot in charisma, put it up to 8 and wear two boost items, and helped me a lot being able to pass the checks easily. Kept perception lower for a while as I was usually rolling with Piper and she has a 9 in it so could spot for me. Mostly buffed Agility and Intelligence at the start, more points in VATS and more XP.

Chapter-Master

my perception is 8 or 9 and it's a total waste, you can't spot anything. agility is 8 or 9 too, that is more useful.

Banned

Yeah the only thing they've really gone backwards on is not showing hostiles if your're not at cautious or danger. But then again does make you pay more attention to your surroundings I suppose.

Chapter-Master

True. ****ing Rad scorpions.

Chapter-Master

it is a bit too busy to be able to see them though, especially if you are playing a light sneaky character, not being able to see enemies in advance is quite a handicap. if I start again at some point I will go for a pretty much baseline 5's across the board, doesn't seem to be much of an advantage in going above six for anything, the high level perks are nice but not amazing by the looks of them, all the stuff you really want is six or less.

Chapter-Master

I've had one Int check that needed a higher result than a 6 that I couldn't do at that time so had to do the fetch quest instead, I mean spamming intelligence helps with xp, but if there's only say one or two strength checks in the game would you bother?

Chapter-Master

yeah doesn't seem terribly worthwhile

Page 50 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast