BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Two words "The SwarmLord"

Personally I like how in the new codex they had the stand off against the ultramarines, able to best them at each turn. An Eternal General that has defeated many foes before consuming entire galaxies in his quest. and our galaxy is just one more stepping stone to Justify his Prowess and skill.

FOR THE HIVEMIND!

Scout

Kharn the Betrayer becausehe simply owns everything, running around swinging a big axe at everyone who gets in his way. Logan Grimnar is a beast as well and i love his cuddlyness and his big badass axe morkai

mine have to be sicarius and sgt. bastonne they both have awsome fluff. i mean what is cooler then a man who can look at a battle on a map for about 10 seconds and then jump into a drop pod and come out on top. and a sgt. that care so much for the men under his comand that he went back through a chaos filled city to find a lost trooper and tattos all the men's names he has lost under his command onto his body.plus he could have been a great officer as well.
    2nd ultrmarines company along with cadian 111th "big red ones"

Abaddon definetly. I love the idea that the most powerful Chaos warrior still belongs to the mortal realm. There was a patch of text in a book (I can't remember if it was the Chaos Space Marine Codex or Eye of Terror Codex, or posisble even a Battlefleet Gothic book) where an Inquisitor is quoted as saying Abaddon is by far the most dangerous because he is driven by a percieved wrong and how he could have easily risen to Demon Prince already, but hasn't. This is because Abaddon percieves the Imperium as the enemy and Chaos as a tool. I love that about him.

Veteran-Sergeant

Lysander.

His ridiculous, over-the-top fluff and titan-hammering are just awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueGarou View Post

From the Gaunt series, there are a lot of cool characters. I really like a lot of them but Mkvenner, Mkoll, Larkin and Brostin are my favorites. Two of them are utter professionals and two of them are totally crazed madmen.
    Dammit man, you told someone who your favourite ghosts are, now Dan is going to kill them off.

My favourite character despite his tiny fluff section is Drahzar master of blades. A body guard so good that even in the back stabbing DE society he is still trusted,well as trusted as another DE can be.

I can't believe no one has said Doomrider!

I know, not funny, sorry.

When I first started playing 40k back in 2nd ed. my buddy played Eldar and I thought Karandras was about the coolest cat on the block.

Honsou is a great character. Graham McNeil is very hit or miss when developing characters. I love the Ultramarine series, but Uriel is sort of bland and characterless. However, the other characters that populate the world can be very vibrant and full of personality. But Honsou as a main character is quite personable and a little mysterious. I think his actions epitomize Chaos and Graham really captured the sort of cavalier attitude I associate with a renegade marine.

Also because I'm a Tzeentch fan boy I'm going to second Ahriman. He'll find his library card one of these days.

Tycho:
    It's the nipples.

Battle-Brother

Ciaphas Cain because his entire life is completely backwards in the 40k universe. Cowardly commisar, levelheaded inquisitor who he has sexual relations with, a commisar that everyone loves!

he stopped a WAAAHHHGHGGG by blowing up a dam for Emporer's sake!

Battle-Brother

Ravenor the inquisitor by far. His Psykic abilities and his near rogue attitude make him a super bad ***. But if we're talking about named characters you can play, then that'd have to be Kharn because even though he's very inhuman he is majorly badass with his no fear, take no prisoners attitude. And he kills his own guys for not doing good enough for emperor's sake!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast