BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Commissar Lewis View Post
    That's awesome.
    Maybe I should make Mkoll as a Marbo counts-as, for Mkoll is way more badass than Marbo.
    I approve of this message.

That and Mkoll isn't Rambo in a jumble!
    DWs: Prussains. KoW: Elves WM: Khador WHFB: Dwarves WH40: IG, SM
    Games-workshop: changing the rules one new codex/army book at a time.

Veteran-Sergeant

none of yu have read the space wolves novels apparently. the clear choice is ragnar.

Librarian

Blackmane's pretty awesome. I have the first SW omnibus.

I prefer Arjac myself. Who else throws a ****ing THUNDERHAMMER?

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I will say Sigismund, just because he is so OTT and would probably give ol' Abbadon a run for his money had they ever gone toe to toe, and what happened to him is a complete mystery.
    You mean, after Dorn made him High Marshal of the newly formed Black Templars and he became the first Emperor's Champion?

It's tough for someone who loves the fluff as much as it do to limit myself. Restricting myself to characters with current tabletop rules and models (otherwise it would include, among others, just about everyone Abnett has ever written) I would back up Yarrick, and add Mephiston (gotta love the two heroes of Hades Hive). Also, both Lysander, and Farsight (I did just start Tau...).

Not to mention CREEEEEED! He has sent Abbadon (no slouch himself, and one step below [URL="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EldritchAbomination"]eldritch abomination[/URL], maybe [URL="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HumanoidAbomination"]humanoid abomination[/URL]) packing several times.

For me though, the crowning glory is shared between Solomon Lok (he killed a Heirophant by himself) and Hector Rex (he sent An'ggrath, Khorne's right hand abomination, back to the warp with his tail between his legs, in single combat). That and they both have some of the coolest models ever produced...
    Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay:
    The worst is death, and death will have his day.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me View Post
    Not to mention CREEEEEED! He has sent Abbadon (no slouch himself, and one step below [URL="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EldritchAbomination"]eldritch abomination[/URL], maybe [URL="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HumanoidAbomination"]humanoid abomination[/URL]) packing several times.
    Damn you, I just lost about an hour trawling that wiki when I should have been getting ready for work

You mean, after Dorn made him High Marshal of the newly formed Black Templars and he became the first Emperor's Champion?
    I will have to double check that, but I think it was the Emperor that made him his Champion. Then he is left alone to defend the Palace. As a back gound to the Emperors Champion, I don't think any come that close to this, and that is why Sigismund gets my vote.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Kahoolin View Post
    Damn you, I just lost about an hour trawling that wiki when I should have been getting ready for work
    Oh wow, you only lost an hour? I lost 3 after digging out those references for you guys .
    Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay:
    The worst is death, and death will have his day.

Librarian

TVtropes is itself an entrance to the Warp - you go in, and next thing you know a ton of time has passed. Personally I believe it's sentient.

But yeah, any character that's your favorite is good for this topic, not just the ones with TT rules.

As it appears an actual existing model is not a prerequisite, I have a three-way:

Priad

Harlon Nayl

Patience Kys

Of the three, Patience is by far the most intriguing. The males score high in my book due to raw cool factor.

EDIT: Wow. I don't know where my brain was when I typed the above, but obviously I wasn't paying attention. "Named Character". Like, from a codex. Must have forgotten to take my meds.

Ignore the idiot.
    Last edited by Akkon Sek; 03-11-2010 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Sheer stupidity
    Rust, Dust & Ceramite - http://ceramite.blogspot.com

I've just read the new nid codex and I'm kind of fond of the Death leaper. Such a nice way to say "screw you all, I'm going home"

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast