BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chapter-Master

Just come back from playing a KDK list at the GW BB tournament. I would say you have to ask what is the unit doing. If suicide, go cheap cheap cheap. 2 tithe points in each 3 man unit, fantastic. Is the 131 points more or less than 8 cultists, and are you happy with a heavily fluff based list, playing squads of 3 not 8?
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Brother-Sergeant

I'd be interested to know how you went Denzark and which formations you favoured? So far all my builds have been about maximising blood tithe and also providing lots of war machines to cause distraction. However I'm liking this Brazen Onslaught as you can stack so many attacks into a really tough unit.

I've not played my KDK yet as I'm still building them. But when I play my renegades army I favour pushing up with hordes of cannon fodder and deepstriking heavy hitting units like helbrutes with the mayhem pack formation. I find it creates enough carnage in the backfield that the enemy is scrambling to compensate. I think I'd like to play daemonkin the same. I'd like to use hordes of cultists backed up by deep striking termi suicide min squads and a heldrake. Some maulerfiends and your laughing I reckon.
    BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD - SKULLS FOR KHORNE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12