BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

His pose may suit his fluff and personality but as a model, it's still pretty boring. Still a gorgeous model though, the detail is incredible.

I'd give it 8/10, a slightly more dynamic pose would easily make him a 9/10 and my favourite Primarch model alongside Vulkan and Konrad
    "Kill them, my children, but make it slow..."

Occuli Imperator

I like it, but it is missing an edge, but then I suppose that is true about him. He has no edge no dark secret to bring out, just a simple 1D tactical genius and demi-god.

Beautiful model, totally, just idk

Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

You are of course allowed not to like it or him.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Not sure who posted it, but I agree.

The various Primarch models have so far been based on their dominant personality trait.

Gulliman no more suits an action pose than Lorgar does. In their own unique ways they're both so far beyond. Individual violence.

Guilliman's model is Guilliman as the statesman. Heroic pose, signature weapons, both check. Statuesque pose, check.

As a gaming piece....bit staid.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post

The various Primarch models have so far been based on their dominant personality trait.

Gulliman no more suits an action pose than Lorgar does. In their own unique ways they're both so far beyond. Individual violence.

Guilliman's model is Guilliman as the statesman. Heroic pose, signature weapons, both check. Statuesque pose, check.

Dude it's like 2 posts up
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Ugh... Honestly, it's dull.

Not everything has to be a refactoring or reimagining of something, but I still think this Guilliman could have done with a Dan Abnett-esque (Know No Fear) redux.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Dude it's like 2 posts up
    8 pints....
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Oh, I absolutely would've taken "Rowboat punchin' the heads off Word Bearers in spaaaaaaaaaace" in a heartbeat, but so it goes. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post

Yeah, I'm not saying it doesn't fit him, I'm saying that I dislike it because I dislike Robot, the Ultrasmurfs, and everything about that legion.

Just because they're the best~

(I'm kidding! I'm kidding! But not really.)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast