BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Know No Fear showed them in a different light, and made more of a fan of them.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post

Very nice model. Still looks like Putin if you ask me though.
    Cannot Unsee!

I will still be getting him though! I don't care what anyone says, I love Ultramarines. Sometimes vanilla is just so tasty!

It looks as though he's removed the blade from its scabbard in order to ascertain its current state of shininess, before placing it back inside.

"Mmm, yes, still quite shiny. Excellent."

Chapter-Master

shininess is next to godliness.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Not a fan of his pose. I play a miniatures war game to pretend playing through soliders fighting each other in brutal combat.

Guilliman here looks like he's in parade dress salute - not about to smite the heretic. If I was putting together a diorama of Ultramarines giving homage to their patron primarch, I would be happy with this model. If I want to play a game where I'm pretending my super solders are knee deep in ork bodies, this doesn't cut the mustard.

As for his sword size, I get that its meant to be a gladius but the proportions of the rest of his armor doesn't give it the right look whereas it looks natural on say a roman legionary. In the end they're ultramarines and...
    https://youtu.be/Kbu5H65tMJ4?t=40
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    If I want to play a game where I'm pretending my super solders are knee deep in ork bodies
    Ha! There's no Orks in 30K.

First-Captain

Unless you read the FAQs

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234