BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Same goes for the Dark Eldar for exactly the same reasons. If they were going to be calling themselves anything, it should be 'Eldar', because they're the ones who still cling to the old ways from before The Fall.
    Not even Craftworlders refer to them as "Dark Eldar".
    Commorites and Dark Kin are the most used terms.
    The Dark Eldar in turn refer to themselves as Commorites or true kin.

It is just a name for the book. Chaos Space Marines do not refer to themselves as Chaos Space Marines either while Tyranids are actually named after a Planet

Codex eldar:-
    Craftworlds
    Harlequins
    Commorites
    Outcasts
    Exodites
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bw9JxLyKr0MUfmpnenJ1ck9ja0J4RmE0bXF ZeFBkaEFTUFBnVzA2U09IT2o0MmhlZGtiMXM&usp=sharing

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by angkor what? View Post
    Codex eldar:-
    Craftworlds
    Harlequins
    Commorites
    Outcasts
    Exodites
    Translated.
    Codex Panzies:-
    Uptight Gitz
    Clown Gitz
    Cardboard Gitz
    Roamin' Gitz
    Damn Dirty Hippies

Im liking the look of these ork names! Codex eldar :- dark kin looks better than dark eldar or anything commoragh tbf
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bw9JxLyKr0MUfmpnenJ1ck9ja0J4RmE0bXF ZeFBkaEFTUFBnVzA2U09IT2o0MmhlZGtiMXM&usp=sharing

First-Captain

Orks call Space Marines Beakies and chaos Spikee Boyz, Eldar were unfortunately called Panzies which they avoid using these days for obvious reasons.

Squats were called Stunties as well, so covered in that if they come back
    Last edited by Path Walker; 06-20-2015 at 07:02 AM.

Veteran-Sergeant

Now I'm envisioning the Orcs writing the fluff for codexes other than their own:

"So den da blue beakie, whatsisface, deir boss. You's lot know who I's talking about. Anyway, he did some stuff but it didn't involve da Orks so it ain't important. I fink dere was someting about da panzies and deir god fing involved. Or summin like dat. Who gives a grot's droppin's about what dem 'umies get up to?"

Codex: Beakie describes Chapter Master Marneus Augustus Calgar's defeat of the Avatar of Kaine in the battle of Commrath.

If all future codicies were written from the Ork perspective I WOULD BUY EVERY SINGLE ONE.

'So dere's dese skinny blokes what's called Eldar or sumfing. Dey's been around for ages, but not one ov 'em knows 'ow to use a choppa to pick 'is teef. Whatsatabaat? Wot kinds is dere? Well... Dere's sum shooty wuns, some really shooty wuns, da really tall wuns wiv loads of dakka... Den dere's da sparkly wuns, da floaty wuns and da bumpy wuns wiv all da skreemin' and dat. Old Dok Dubstepz once wired up a skreemy wun to 'is speakers; made a right noise. Propa bangin' dat was; coulda danced all nite to dat wun. In conclusion, dey is tall, skinny and taste gud wiv squig gravy.'
    AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO

Dem bloo blokes gets all da attenshun for sum reason, don' unnerstan' it pers'nally. Dere hats look good on me bosspole tho', hurr hurr hurr.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Librarian

Den dere's da shooty blue 'uns, wiv all da shiny dakka. Dey gets krumped real easy, so chop dem gitz wiv a choppa an' loot da flash dakka! Just watch out for da big 'uns in dere flyin' dred suits. De've got loads of dakka, so you lot've gotta be more kunnin' when krumpin' dem. Send da grotz in first, den jump 'em!

-Ork Codex: Tau

Veteran-Sergeant

An' den dere's dis spiky boss who keeps trying to Waaaaagh!!!! the 'umies, but 'e keeps screwin' it up 'cos he ain't worked out dat green is best. 'Is spiky boyz is all decked out in black, which any grot can tells ya is a dumb colour for boyz. Anyway, if I was leadin' dose Waaaaaaghs!!! den I'd give da 'umies a right proper stompin', unlike dis armless git.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast