As some of you are undoubtedly already aware I'm unboxing my old Dark Eldar and am getting back into that army for casual games.

I've run through a few battles now and have run into a problem: I'm having difficulty killing Space Marines and their ilk efficiently.

Massed Splinter fire from raiders with Splinter racks gets me a lot of hits and plenty of wounds, but they keep bouncing off the 3+ armour (and often those that get through are getting stopped by FNP. Death Company and Icon of Excess are both to blame). In close combat I obviously fare even worse, as relatively low strength and lack of units with good armour penetration means that only squad leaders with agonizers are reliable for taking on the MEQ, outside of my Incubi.

Since I play as a very fast, shoot-from-vehicles-and-maybe-assault-to-clean-up army, I can't exactly rely on an Incubi squad to be my only hard counter to MEQ. The only gun that I've seen that really seems to do the job I need is the Disintigrator Cannon, and the only way to field them en mass is via Ravagers. (I tend to use my raiders for AV work)

How do other Dark Eldar players hard counter MEQ? Am I missing something really obvious?