BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Hybrid View

Question Would harlequins ever team up with grey knights?

This is a fluff question as well as a tactical question to add to my current growing harlequin army well I was reading both books and it looks like from a fluff perspective they are very similar in the way they work with some difference I guess to make them not the same army but they both hunt and hate chaos they both are very hidden away but harlequins are more open about there existence then grey knights.

So for instance would they team up or use each other for there personal gain?
    Those who judge without reason are no better then the things they judge.

I'm not sure if I've read any fluff in which Harlequins have communicated/actively cooperated with non-Eldar forces. Usually they show and reinforce an army whose goals match their own, without ever saying "Okay, let's do a hammer and anvil formation, Brother-Captain Stern". As Harlequins have an anti-Chaos focus, I suppose that might happen with Grey knights relatively frequently.

Chapter-Master

I have never seen any fluff in 25 years of playing where harlies went along with GK - although they have been known to 'align' with humans.

I'm not sure how GK by pure original canon would get along with someone who worships a 'laughing god'. The avatar is a de facto eldar daemon.

I personally think this is not a thing.

However, whatever floats your boat - I would not expect Blood Angels to fist bump necrons or GK to make novelty ear-rings out of sisters of battle.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Don't GK also worship the emperor who is technically a daemon being dead but lives on in the warp? I am just saying because they both hunt daemons what is the chances they would encounter the same daemon force and band together? and as harlequins are AOC with the imperial faction it just hinted to me that's all.

Chapter-Master

I think from the GK perspective, Emperor worship is not daemon worship - that is heresy...
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

same for harlequins and the laughing god