BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Havik110 View Post
    I just want them back for the archon...and the old drug dispenser, and the bike for the archon
    Mmmm, Old Drugs were amazing. Last edition's drugs were ok. This edition's drugs are bland as hell. And I've been surprised for two editions in a row that none of our HQ's can take a damn bike... like, I get it, the old Archon/Bike/Punisher/Drugs combo made the Space Marines cry, and obviously we can't have that. And maybe Archons are too busy being badasses to learn to ride a bike, and obviously Hellion Boards are beneath them, but surely the Succubus can ride? Come on!

Chem inhalers and the ability to take carapace armour on infantry Platoons. I think there were other bits of war gear that I am forgetting, but those are the ones that stand out.

Brother-Sergeant

I don't really miss combat shields, they weren't very good anyway.

I do miss antiplant missiles. "Oh, you're hiding behind a forest? *poof* What forest?
    - Ezaviel
    Laudate imperatorem.

Brother-Captain

I think combat shields are underrated. They offer an invulnerable save, allow a character to use his pistol, and don't detract from a character having +1 A for two CC weapons.
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

chitin on genestealers and armor plates for tyrants. I miss those so much.
    Grenndal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12