BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Brother-Captain

Prices are what they are. That said he's a 50mm base model who really does fill the base, he ain't tiny.
    Still the Wraith or Banshee plus some extra bits make a great kitbash alternative starting point.
    Wolfman of the Horsepack of Derailment
    The artist formerly known as "WTF you can't say that!"

Chapter-Master

It is ridiculously expensive, but I did buy it and it's the first model i've bought from GW in quite a long time - I just really love the model.

50mm base though? Mine came with a 40mm? Did they supply the wrong one then?
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Yes, a batch of them were supplied with the wrong bases. Your manager should have given you a free 50mm base to go with it...

Oh well, it sits on the 40mm base with only a little overlap, not like trying to put Sicarians on a <40mm and not being able to get both feet on, and it is the base you were supplied in the blister...

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    Yes, a batch of them were supplied with the wrong bases. Your manager should have given you a free 50mm base to go with it...
    At our local store, the problem was found after they'd shipped, and the replacement bases wouldn't be until the next order, so the only way to get new bases to people was for the manager to pull bases out of his private stash, hand those out to people, and replace them when the replacement bases came in. I'm not sure every manager could/would do that. Though if he couldn't, he should have at least mentioned the base issue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12