BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Crafting my first list; Black Templars. I have some questions...

If I play to the fluff that the Black Templar's will suffer no witch except the Grey Knights, what are the best Grey Knight units to include to support Black Templar?

Also, can someone with a better understanding of the background suggest to me if there is any benefit to coloring my list with Imperial Fist or Crimson Fist? Or is this silly?

Also, to long time players, have the Black Templars been nerfed too much to continue playing?

First-Captain

if anything, Templars are better than ever, simply because Marines are better than ever while Templars were never that stellar on their own merits...
    A friend of mine is using ImpFist colours on his fire support pieces, sometimes as actual allies, sometimes just cosmetically - depending on situation... Don't see why that wouldn't happen in the fluff, although it's not strictly necessary either.
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

20 man blobs of troops are strong, especially now the only difference is save