BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Part of the Dark Mecanicaum, a human robot abomination with the power to sacrifice millions... And a personal Harbringer would be nice :3

Tau. They seem to have the closest standard of living to us. Provided your not a firecaste, and in the core worlds. Not to mention I can actually go there and invent things for them instead of just being shot on site in the Imperium or anywhere else.

Dark Eldar Homonculus, that is the pinnacle of do whatever the heck you want. Chill in your pocket dimension with your minions, occasionally gobbling up some humans for their souls, but their not important and breed like vermin so whatever.

I'd like to Join the Dark Eldar as an Incubi honestly. Despite how treacherous their world is, and how often treachery lies around the corner, they hold onto some semblance of honor and are powerful warriors.

Honestly I'd like to join the Dark Eldar as an Incubi. Despite the treacherous world they live in, and how often treachery and betrayal comes to them, the Incubi hold onto some ideals of honor, and are extremely powerful warriors.

Black Templar Chaplain.

Veteran-Sergeant

Cleaning Staff at an Inquisitor's laboratory.

I don't think being conscripted into the AM is sooo bad... I mean, there is like a 1 in a million chance you will retire as a General or some such and live to the age of over 200 with rejuvenat treatments. the other 999,999 died horrible deaths and the odd one form old age oc...

Personally, at the very least I would like to be a medic of somekind, something like this guy: [url]http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Tolin_Dorden[/url]
    Or maybe an Apothecary. Most of all I would like to be a Magos Biologis though.
    In the nightmare future of the 41st millennium, there is no time for peace. No respite. No Balance. There is only War.

Im pretty unfit (Im not fat but skinny and weak) so I would probably sign up for the IG as a generic meatshield, or I could hopefully out my skills to use as an inquisitor.

I feel like Tau Ethereal would be a good choice. Just so long as I don't have to inspire the troops from the battlefield I'm pretty set. Maybe if I sucked up to Aun'Va enough he'd let me get a sweet hover chair too!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast