BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Non deathstar conclave

I run a Blood Ravens army and therefore feel compeled to put a conclave in it. My problem is that while my gaming group is competitive its not the kind of hyper competitive WAAC group that thinks a conclave with tigy and cent star is a totaly reasonable army.

Unforanatly all I have found for advice on running a conclave are either death stars or tactics requiring a spasific power that are likely to only work once against any sort of skilled oponant.

I'm looking for Ideas on how to have the conclave support a balanced army rather than being a lynch pin of it.

Chapter-Master

Tiggy is not a Blood Raven, no problem.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Denzark View Post
    They stole him. They are the Blood Ravens, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Denzark View Post
    True, although as there is no Chapter Tactics: Blood Ravens, someone using a Blood Ravens force would have to choose one of the other available Chapter Tactics. If they choose Ultramarines, then they would be well within the rules to use a model with the same wargear and rules as Tigurius, to represent the fact that the Blood Ravens have some very powerful psykers.
    In the nightmare future of the 41st millennium, there is no time for peace. No respite. No Balance. There is only War.

Use Iron Hands to give the Libarians It will Not Die & put them on bikes or buy jetpacks

Movement is key to getting the best out of them

Tiggy is this formation is just OP with his re-roll on a 2+ anyways and aside from that you don't want to get mixed up with invisibile Cent Stars its anti-social and in my gaming group just leads to bad games but were not hyper competitive so its Meta dependent.