BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default New Kickstarter - Pedion Modular Terrain Tiles - last 48 hours - Must see :)

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I strongly recommend you head over and check out this Kickstarter:

[url]https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/georgepanopoulos/pedion-modular-prepainted-terrain-system-for-rpgs/description[/url]

It is a modular system of 30x30cm tiles - 6x4 giving you a decent sized gaming table.
    Terrain types are plain, broken ground, forest, hill, road, river, pond, crater, crop, ford and others. Also included are trees, rocks, walls, hedges and a bridge.
    All tiles are pre-painted and flocked, but also with the option of buying blank (interlocking) tiles to create your own terrain on.
    Not only that you can get them in Summer, Winter and Desert you can also get red and grey planet themes, Fabulous for any Mechanicum 30K/40K gaming. With Sci-Fi and Urban soon to be unlocked

Check it out for the full list of options, you might be pleasantly surprised or not, but I suspect the former.

George the creator has linked in his Blog which details the evolution of the basic tiles prior to the start of this Kickstarter and there are a shed load of shiney pics on the Updates page and his Blog.

This is a blatent attempt to advertise this KS and get new backers because I want more game board options and freebies, which of course new backers will get too - Win Win ... just in case you were wondering

I really liked this, but didn't have the funds for it