BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by ak318 View Post
    So I just got the age of sigmar app and was looking at the warscroll section. Is the Herald of Tzeentch on foot and plague priest models new or just not currently being sold on the website?
    Herald of Tzeench can be on foot... On disc... Or on the burning chariot.

Just found out new AOS terrain was Limited - Gone forever now - Does not make sense. Why do this for a product you are trying to develop new players with. What about the guy who hears about is a few months and decides to dive in - Not good thinking (besides they are plastic - keep making them, you have the mold)

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by thecolonel View Post
    Just found out new AOS terrain was Limited - Gone forever now - Does not make sense. Why do this for a product you are trying to develop new players with. What about the guy who hears about is a few months and decides to dive in - Not good thinking (besides they are plastic - keep making them, you have the mold)
    Aluminium moulds are cheaper than the long lasting steel ones but wear out fast which is great for short runs of plastic kits.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Quote Originally Posted by thecolonel View Post
    Wait, what?!? They ditched all the old terrain, then come out with new stuff, and it's limited release, and they don't even mention that? Well, I can see why they wouldn't mention it... it kind of shows that they weren't really sold on how well AoS stuff would sell so they hedged their bets by not making a lot, so if it didn't sell well they wouldn't have much left in stock.

Still available on the UK site, and no mention at all of it being a limited release.

So for now, uncorroborated.

Also worth mentioning my local manager, and former boss, knows not only how to milk my wallet, but that today is my payday and I just got a pay rise, and made no mention of this when I was having a splurge earlier today...
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

7-29-2015[URL="http://www.gamestrust.de/tabletop/news,warhammer-age-sigmar-bilder-paladin-modelle-warscrolls-gelaende-euro-preise,id44927.html"] Via Gametrust.de[/URL]

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic-42853-popup.jpg 
Views:	427 
Size:	139.8 KB 
ID:	15243Click image for larger version. 

Name:	games_workshop_warhammer_age_of_sigmar_stormcast_eternals_protectors_warscroll.jpg 
Views:	486 
Size:	244.8 KB 
ID:	15244Click image for larger version. 

Name:	games_workshop_warhammer_age_of_sigmar_stormcast_eternals_decimators_warscroll.jpg 
Views:	440 
Size:	230.1 KB 
ID:	15245Click image for larger version. 

Name:	games_workshop_warhammer_age_of_sigmar_stormcast_eternals_retributors_warscroll.jpg 
Views:	410 
Size:	227.8 KB 
ID:	15246Click image for larger version. 

Name:	games_workshop_warhammer_age_of_sigmar_stormcast_eternals_protectors.jpg 
Views:	646 
Size:	283.4 KB 
ID:	15247Click image for larger version. 

Name:	games_workshop_warhammer_age_of_sigmar_stormcast_eternals_Decimators.jpg 
Views:	653 
Size:	288.5 KB 
ID:	15248Click image for larger version. 

Name:	games_workshop_warhammer_age_of_sigmar_stormcast_eternals_retributors.jpg 
Views:	633 
Size:	288.6 KB 
ID:	15249Click image for larger version. 

Name:	games_workshop_warhammer_age_of_sigmar_gelaende_dragonfate_dais.jpg 
Views:	686 
Size:	257.7 KB 
ID:	15250Click image for larger version. 

Name:	games_workshop_warhammer_age_of_sigmar_gelaende_numinous_occulum.jpg 
Views:	789 
Size:	263.4 KB 
ID:	15251Click image for larger version. 

Name:	games_workshop_warhammer_age_of_sigmar_white_dwarf_79_release_liste.jpg 
Views:	518 
Size:	241.5 KB 
ID:	15252
    Want even more? Checkout spikeybitsblog.com

Starsoul Mace is beautiful.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Captain

Retributors generally are the real big win for me out of the Stormcast Eternals. I think it's the helm design the Liberators mask doesn't hit the same note
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit
    Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Chaplain

My eyes must be deceiving me. Dryads getting cheaper (by model)? I'd say the end was near if we weren't already past that.

Chapter-Master

I like that the different types of Paladin have their own head style to differentiate them beside the weapon swaps. I am loving the Eternals range so far myself.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast