BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 32 of 64 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

between alliance, faction, and race, that is a lot of classifications, I wonder if it means anything.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Any of the scenery coming out straight away ?

Trying to think of some Stormcast Eternal colour schemes, any ideas from you guys?
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Yeah, paint the blue and call them ultra storm cast eternal marines

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan66 View Post
    Mr mystery...you have to admit my rumours certainly came true . Not a liar at all.
    No. NO. Bad dog. You don't get to make a prediction, turn around and say "only spit balling," now turn around AGAIN and go "lol, I wasn't making it up after all."

**** off and never **** back again. You and your ridiculous flip-flops are in the list of the top five worst things to happen to the News and Rumours forum.

Chapter-Master

I think I'll paint mine in an oxidised bronze scheme.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Veteran-Sergeant

"This Starter Set is the perfect place to begin collecting miniatures in the fantastical, war-torn realms of the Age of Sigmar."

Not play... collect...

I think that's pretty telling...

OH yeah, and Starter Set. That also seems to be interesting.

Chapter-Master

it is all up in the air at the moment really, who knows what will happen over the next few months
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Brother-Sergeant

Weirdly, Lizardmen are also listed under the Daemon race category now. Either a mistake, or Lizardmen are getting even more of a change that i thought.
    Warseer refugee.

Ah, war machines are still multiple models. Fair enough. I'll just mark wounds on crew.

If I understand the rules right, a Dwarf Cannon can shoot a unit up to 32" away, hits on a 4+, wounds on 2+, will do D6 damage if it gets through, and has a -2 to the opponent's save. Now, the interesting thing is that the opposing unit would only make one save there. If a unit of Sigmarines was hit, and made a single 5+ save (3+, -2 Rend, = 5+), then no damage would occur. If the save is failed, the cannon does D6 wounds to unit, potentially killing up to six models.

Page 32 of 64 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast