BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 50 of 64 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

well with the rumours of the empire boxes being withdrawn, I could believe they are the first to be revamped.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

First-Captain

Skaven will probably advance down the line seen in the Stormfiend Rat Orges, lots of boilers and whirly-gigs and stuff, Duradin along the lines of the more modern Dwarf offerings, the Hammerers and Ironbreakers. I'd imagine anything made in the last few years was intended for Age of Sigmar

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    well with the rumours of the empire boxes being withdrawn, I could believe they are the first to be revamped.
    The empire range needs some love so this would be a welcome range to see revamped. I'm hoping the model scale doesn't creep up to something like 35mm with this game.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Chapter-Master

I don't think it will change personally. I just hope they don't drop the cool stuff like the luminark, demi gryph knights etc.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by 40kGamer View Post
    Has anyone ever knocked off Skaven? they seem to be a safe bet to change very little.
    I still have some rat men from Harlequin Miniatures lying arond somewhere that look suspiciously like Stormvermin, but they might well be from the last millennium.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    I don't think it will change personally. I just hope they don't drop the cool stuff like the luminark, demi gryph knights etc.
    Crap. I need to pick up some of the Demi-gryph Knights in case they do go away. Although I suspect they'll survive, I don't want to risk inflated ebay prices if they don't!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Al Shut View Post
    I still have some rat men from Harlequin Miniatures lying arond somewhere that look suspiciously like Stormvermin, but they might well be from the last millennium.
    Oi, I haven't thought on Harlequin minis in a while... probably was the last millennium!
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Chapter-Master

yeah obviously buying them now is a good idea if you can, seeing as they have warscrolls you know they will be compatible. you just don't want them being stopped.

I am tempted to buy a steam tank, some demi gryph knights and a luminark, just in case.

Chapter-Master

The uncertain future of any cool minis does seriously tempt one to pick the stuff up now. Might even be a part of their evil plan.
    My Truescale Insanity

Chapter-Master

maybe, they just need to hold off until September, I can't easily buy anything before that

Brother-Sergeant

In terms of what miniatures will survive and which won't, we know that the Sigmarines were sculpted back in 2014. I'd say anything from a similar time was likely intended to cross over into AoS too. The Mortarchs for example are safe, especially since they are riding what can now be described as skeletal Dracoths.
    Warseer refugee.

Page 50 of 64 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast