BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 12 of 64 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    Okay, I'm going to come out and say it. When these rumours started emerging a couple of months ago, I thought Erik was just being a doom merchant. Turns out he was right and in fact it looks even worse than he thought. Warhammer is dead and unless there is something very important that we aren't currently aware of, this games looks beyond stupid.
    Sometimes the doomsayers are right!

My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

FWIW, I'm pretty sure Sigmar's to blame for all the storms we've been having here in Austin.

Those minis are amazing.

I'm excited to try the ruleset. Like I said before, it looks quick and bloody.
    Last edited by Cap'nSmurfs; 06-30-2015 at 04:07 PM.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    we warned you, but noooooo! "you lot are just a bunch of GW haters....."

oh man this is sad, really sad and I feel so sorry for the majority of fantasy players, but for some of you I have only one word.

Karma.
    30 years of game history has officially been Squatted!

If the new silly trademarkable names proves true I wouldn't be surprised to see a model design change that will basically make old models look so out of place that they won't be used.

This was circulated by a local bloke and sums up the general opinion of our community quite well.

Last edited by 40kGamer; 06-30-2015 at 04:20 PM.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Chapter-Master

lol, 'we warned you' as if you know the slightest thing. how is being patient and waiting for proof karma? what a tit.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Hello everyone, sorry for my poor english but some question come at my mind, reading those rules ...
    1) i can have as many models as i like, if i outnumber my opponent at least of 1/3 of the models , he get a Sudden Death Victory option , but tbh why should i be troubled about it when i deploy 120 models and you 40? Why should i care about this SDV ?
    2) How can veterans play theyr armyes if they don't know how much units/models are worth?

Veteran-Sergeant

Agreed Daboarder, it got pretty bloody annoying being told "you're just a hater" whenever I voiced my concerns (that turned out to be 100% accurate). I mean, are these people 5 year olds or something? It's akin to just going "you're a silly poo head!" Maybe people will learn not to dogpile anyone who's remotely critical of GW in any way.
    "Kill them, my children, but make it slow..."

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    lol, 'we warned you' as if you know the slightest thing. how is being patient and waiting for proof karma? what a tit.
    I guess the karma part comes from having faith in a company that has a history of poor communication and screwing it's customers over.
    My Truescale Insanity

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    Warhammer is dead and unless there is something very important that we aren't currently aware of, this games looks beyond stupid.
    +1
    Armies - Skaven, Tomb Kings, Eldar, Iron Snakes, Dark Eldar, Retribution, & Legion
    Blog - http://chronowraith.blogspot.com

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by 40kGamer View Post
    I guess the karma part comes from having faith in a company that has a history of poor communication and screwing it's customers over.
    And in telling everyone who pointed that out that they're a "troll" or "hater." Maybe the self-appointed online positivity police will calm the hell down now.
    "Kill them, my children, but make it slow..."

Chapter-Master

yes, damn them and their moderate, considerate opinions and willingness to wait for solid news, let us mock them with more complaining, because that will show GW and entertain everyone as well.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Page 12 of 64 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast