BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Makes me wonder if Sigmar's Dragon Buddy is in fact an Old One?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Dracothian.

I love the background that they went on a magical space adventure.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPaladin View Post
    ...Maybe the Lizardmen are going to be folded into the Stormwhatsits?...
    Well, that's already happened. The lizardmen are already part of the Order faction (according to the Games Workshop store).

There seem to be both factions and mini factions in the new game.

As far as changing their aesthetic, I think everyone is in for a pretty big overhaul. The lizardmen have been altered pretty enormously in the past, so I don't see why they wouldn't do it again. I think they'd look pretty awesome as some kind of dragon-men.
    Last edited by odinsgrandson; 07-10-2015 at 08:23 AM.

www.GardenNinja.com

Fly Lord

Hmmm, a set of "unofficial" Age of Sigmar rules for competitive play being used at a GW Store...

via Games Workshop [URL="https://www.facebook.com/GWYongeAndLawrence"]Yonge & Lawrence[/URL] (facebook)
    As promised here is the full errata and mission pack we will be using for this Sunday's Age of Sigmar Tournament!
    The Tournament will be at 50 Wounds, so plan accordingly and keep the missions in mind!
    Everyone will need to bring in a Banner on a 40mm base (even if it is unpainted) in order to participate. But don't forget that there is a Banner Painting competition as well on Sunday for extra prizes!
    It's almost as if we knew in advance what the missions would look like ... dun dun DUN!!

Army Composition
    Games are recommended to be played at 50 or greater points.
    For every 25 counted wounds you may take:
    - 4 Warscrolls
    - 8 Wounds of models with the Hero keyword (only 60% can be spent on a single model, rounding up)
    - 6 Wounds of models with the Monster keyword
    - 6 Wounds of models with the Warmachine keyword (note that crew Wounds are stilled paid for, but they themselves do not typically have the Warmachine keyword)
    - All models with 10 or more wounds must be from the same Compendium
    Regardless of Wound Totals
    - All named Heroes are 0-1 choices and may not be taken multiple times.
    - All unnamed Heroes are 0-2 choices and may not be taken more than twice.
    - Models with both the Hero and Monster keyword count against both allowances (and may therefore by limited in some games if only allowed by one of the two categories).
    - When a model receives a Wound through an upgrade (for example Blight King Champion upgrade), the bonus is not counted towards your army’s total wounds.
    - When a unit exceeds 10 models, receive 2 models for each one purchased with wounds.
    i.e. a unit that begins at Five, 1-wound models, would cost 10 wounds total for a unit of 10, but only 15 wounds for a unit of 20 or 20 wounds for a unit of 30.

[URL="https://www.dropbox.com/s/y9vvb7nlhx4pwgr/Age%20of%20Sigmar%20Errata%20and%20Scenarios.pdf?d l=0"]PDF (Dropbox)[/URL]
    Last edited by Bigred; 07-10-2015 at 12:46 PM.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Okay, that's just... weird. A GW store already doing unofficial errata to change some of the core rules of AoS? It's not just army comp, they also remove the ability to shoot into/out of combat (unless some models aren't close enough to be "engaged"), add in a "Look Out, Sir!" style rule, change how command abilities work... I get the idea of local groups making house rules, but when a company store is making a number of modifications to the rules for their first event with the game, that's not a good look.

07-11-2015 Via Twitters (OP Unknown)

New Age of Sigmar Rules, and Slaanesh confirmed 'missing'

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	judicators_age_of_sigmar.jpg 
Views:	364 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	15035Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slaanesh_missing.png 
Views:	335 
Size:	118.0 KB 
ID:	15036Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-07-11_0951.jpg 
Views:	341 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	15037Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slaanesh_missing_dead.jpg 
Views:	368 
Size:	66.6 KB 
ID:	15038Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shimmerfall_campaign_hage_of_sigmar.jpg 
Views:	357 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	15039
    Want even more? Checkout spikeybitsblog.com

Chaplain

Well, the lizardmen in this don't look like they changed much aesthetic wise, do they?

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Al Shut View Post
    Well, the lizardmen in this don't look like they changed much aesthetic wise, do they?
    No... they look more or less the same.
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

Chapter-Master

You know... I can't help thinking that if the Stormcast Eternal leader dude riding a dragon is any good, it might be fun to use one with my Lizardmen. Since i'm not about to start up an army of Stormcast, I could probably write some fluff that he's the last surviving member of his Host (or whatever they're calling them) who joined up with some Seraphon... and I could dress him up with some Lizardman bits. Might be cool.

Though, of course, I'll have to wait until he's available separately.
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

Every one of their weapons has "bolt" in the name. If they had a rifle, I suppose it would be a "bolt gun."

Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast