BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 34 of 64 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    oh god, you're not even joking
    Too much silliness for the serious scientist :P

Veteran-Sergeant

It's fine if this isn't a game for Warhammer fans. But where are Warhammer fans to go? It certainly isn't GW (inb4 "hurr durr just play 8th hurrr"), so I can only assume the GW design team are happy for us all to bugger off to Kings of War.

It would've been cool for this to exist AS WELL AS Fantasy, but given that it's not the case, and given that we were given zero communication for the many months we've had concerns about this, I'm gonna tell GW to go eat a fat jobby as I browse miniatures games from other companies that actually know how to keep their customers satisfied. I have no sense of brand loyalty tying me to whatever GW make, so I'm totally happy to tell them to bugger off.
    "Kill them, my children, but make it slow..."

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Alaric View Post
    Too much silliness for the serious scientist :P
    kinda yeah

I mean this does look funny as hell (in a good and bad way) and if it had been say a series of "skirmish" rules printed in white dwarf it would have been glorious. (like the old bugmans bar beer service game) but as a core wargame? I just .....HAHAHA
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

So I wonder....if GW can release all the factions/Races new rules for AoS, why couldn't they do that with earlier editions?

Chaplain

kinda yeah

I mean this does look funny as hell (in a good and bad way) and if it had been say a series of "skirmish" rules printed in white dwarf it would have been glorious. (like the old bugmans bar beer service game) but as a core wargame? I just .....HAHAHA
    Isnt the core 40k now tho? As long as it floats the company they can do stuff like this I guess. No wacky rules for Brettonia tho...except it looks like I'm going to have to invest in a pimp cup to toast the lady.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by cptjoeyg View Post
    So I wonder....if GW can release all the factions/Races new rules for AoS, why couldn't they do that with earlier editions?
    It just wasn't a part of the plan.

- - - Updated - - -

This is my new favorite drinking game... definitely not one to be taken on while sober.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

You can't use Fateweaver's ability to declare that the roll is a 13, because you can't roll 13. In the same manner you can't declare it's five hundred and seventy either. That one's a joke.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'nSmurfs View Post
    You can't use Fateweaver's ability to declare that the roll is a 13, because you can't roll 13. In the same manner you can't declare it's five hundred and seventy either. That one's a joke.
    I invoke the most important rule

And use a SECOND fateweaver to change that roll

HEHE
    Last edited by daboarder; 07-03-2015 at 10:59 PM.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

I am *so* not even bothering with this garbage... sigh

Hey all,

I noticed on the AoS video some pretty clear shots of what I guess is the Orphidian Archway, so thought I'd post the screen caps for everyone.

Sorry if pictures of them have already been posted, I looked through this thread, but it's getting pretty sprawling now, so I may have missed them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Orphidian Arches 01.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	242.2 KB 
ID:	14936   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Orphidian Arches 02.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	14937  

Page 34 of 64 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast