BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Saw a sprue sprayed with the Gold yesterday. Given the only metallic sprays I've used in the past were Tin Bitz and Boltgun Metal, I was impressed.

£17 impressed? Not 100% on that, but impressed all the same.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    I think it's just because gold.

We got three new paint pots, too, and the two gold ones are £3.50 but the flesh one is £2.55. Also Corax White spray came out a couple of weeks ago and it's £10.40.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you sure? It's on an actual sprue instead of in bags...
    Gold paint doesn't actually contain gold...you know that , right ?

I meant it's difficult to get right, you clown.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Are you sure? It's on an actual sprue instead of in bags...
    Unfortunately yes. My local GW has a set out so i had a good ogle at it. It's the same kind of plastic.
    Warseer refugee.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomgar View Post
    Honestly man, for all that you quip about the folks at Warseer throwing tantrums over this, they're the only ones who seem to be feeling as pissed off as me. I'm actually shocked at how aggressively positive most people are about this game. As in, voicing your misgivings is likely to get you dogpiled and insulted multiple times. I'm glad at least the Warseer crowd are showing me that I'm not alone in utterly friggin' hating this game.
    I'm shocked at how aggressively negative people are over a game 99% of them haven't even played yet. No wait, I'm not because this exact same debate happens every edition of WFB.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I'm shocked at how aggressively negative people are over a game 99% of them haven't even played yet. No wait, I'm not because this exact same debate happens every edition of WFB.
    and every edition of 40k. and every army book, codex, new model release...
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Not sure if I'm being a weirdo again, but when I don't like something, I don't tend to go on and on and on about it.

But to slightly mangle a song quote

Quote Originally Posted by Sparks '1918' - sort of of
    It ain't 9th Edition for us, or for you
    If we can't enjoy it, then neither will you
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-pope View Post
    Unfortunately yes. My local GW has a set out so i had a good ogle at it. It's the same kind of plastic.
    Crapsichord. There goes any chance whatsoever they had of selling me any terrain.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    and every edition of 40k. and every army book, codex, new model release...
    Yup. That's why I struggle to take the doomsdaying seriously.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

people treat it as bad because there looking at all the negative points they hate about something people need to take the opportunity to view its pros and cons because those who look at something badly will treat it badly.

Pros to this game is I can play with multiple people in quick succession hope I can get 3 of my friends play 2 games of 1v1 then a 2v2 with the follow up bonus rules for winning would make for a interesting fluff narrative
    Those who judge without reason are no better then the things they judge.

Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast