BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 40k gamers and the Internet ( a comical satire video)

Come take a look at this little satire I made about war gamers on the Internet

Last edited by The Girl; 07-04-2015 at 12:30 AM.

Chapter-Master

Leave it to a bloke in an Emperor's Children shirt to be having fun with things... I found it quite chuckle worthy... although being American I must say the internet is not needed in the least to support a sense of entitlement, that is actually handed out with your government issued ID card.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Cute!
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Scarily accurate!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Librarian

great!

Brother-Captain

I found it supremely accurate of customers I've had at shops I've owned/worked for. Well, with exception of that cheesy fake accent. ;-)

Chaplain

Most excellent. Thanks for the laughs..A F*ckin parrot HA!

Quote Originally Posted by lobster-overlord View Post
    I found it supremely accurate of customers I've had at shops I've owned/worked for. Well, with exception of that cheesy fake accent. ;-)
    That's quite funny, because that wasn't a fake accent. I'm actually English lol

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Gus_the_hut View Post
    That's quite funny, because that wasn't a fake accent. I'm actually English lol
    I was about say... hopefully he was sarcastic

but that said I do know theres a lot of "accent shock" for americans who for the first time hear a GW book or Game Character/Movie character with an british accent and we're like WHOAA in america the marines/armed forces have always traditionally (and even up to today) enjoyed higher recruiting numbers from southern states (literally almost half of all recruits) so were used to our millitary culture/hobbys/model-builders etc having bit of a different twang

Chapter-Master

It also sounds exactly like the guys from the IT crowd.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast