BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default 1500p of Windrider Host + Seer Council + Aspect Host

Hello there,

Couldnīt sleep, so i got the Eldar Craftworld codex out and built a list. Itīs 1502p (which is ok in our club, lose one Singing Spear to get it 1497p if needed )

CRAFTWORLD WARHOST

Windrider Host
    Farseer (Bike, SS)
    Warlock x 1 (Bike, SS)
    3 x Jetbike (3 x Cannon)
    3 x Jetbike (3 x Cannon)
    3 x Jetbike (3 x Cannon)
    Vyper (BL+SC)

Aspect Host
    4 x Dark Reaper + Exarch (Missile)
    Wave Serpent (GWM,tlBL,Holo,Star Engines, Vectored Engines) depending what kind of list opponent is bringing, but this ride is decked out for the Seer Council...if going second against fe. Drop Pod assault, then need to reconsider the deployment...
    Warp Spiders x 5 + Exarch (Spinnernet)
    Warp Spiders x 4 + Exarch (Spinnernet)

Seer Council
    Farseer (SS, Stones)
    Farseer (Spear of Teuthlas)
    5 x Warlock (all with SS)
    ------------------------------------
    1502p

my Army Builder cries for :

Unit 'Warlock Conclave': You are only allowed one of these units in the army list

What? Isnīt this "legal"? I got one CORE + one COMMAND + one AUXILIARY? I think itīs ok...

Donīt know how this would do, but iīm trying to tweak something new, and for this list i have the models...that would be 15 Warp Charges +d6 ...Seer Council (at least) goes for the Eldritch Storm (and with hopes that the dude with the Stones gets it) and Warlocks hitch along for the ride.

Would you play with this list or would you play against it with a grin or grimace on your face?

- No Sleepy Vyper
    "WHAT KIND OF A PEACE
    DO I HAVE WITH A DESTROYER"

Chapter-Master

I really hate psychic powers in this edition, but it is a very small army, so wouldn't necessarily be too bad to kill everything else.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

I was thinking about the low unit count too...well, it remains to be seen, when i get to try the list
    "WHAT KIND OF A PEACE

Honestly, with the Marine list i have planned, in a tournament setting i would LOVE to see this on the other side of the board, but then i am running a Skyhammer with a Culexus in a Drop Pod, pretty much designed to deal with lists like this that like to get mobile and do massive damage/utility with the Psykers.

Its not a bad list by any means though.

Thanks for the feedback. Thank the dicegodz, i KNOW what iīll, be facing...(insert the evil laugh here)...i know, i WILL eradicate the Space Wolves and the Necrons will be an annoyance with their Decurian. The BA and the shunting GK is the problem...BUT, letīs face them first and give the update after that...
    "WHAT KIND OF A PEACE