BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Space Wolves, first game

So I am just getting back into 40k after an 18 year hiatus....
    For my first game back, and probably most going forward I will be joining some friends in their games.
    I will combine my army with another's 1,500, very shooty army, and go up against two others to combine for 2,250.

I will admit I have no idea what works/doesn't work yet as I haven't played any games but I have created a list that looks fun and seems like it may compliment my allies army by going heavy melee.

For suggestions on tweaks I have available to me, and everything is magnetized out the wazoo for easy swapping:
    HQ
    -1 wolf lord on mount
    -1 Ulrik
    -1 Logan Grimnar
    HQ/Elite
    -1 Murderfang/Bjorn/Dread
    Troops
    -10 Grey Hunters/Bloodclaws/wolf guard
    Elites
    -10 Wolf Guard termies
    -1 Iron priest with or without mount
    Fast Attack
    -9 thunderwolf calvary
    -15 fenrisian wolves (counting 4 as cybers for iron priest)
    Transports
    -1 Razorback
    -2 Drop Pods
    -1 Stormwolf

I created this list, again heavy melee oriented to support a shooty ally. Comes out to 760 but they wont mind adding something to their list.
    Company of the great wolf 1HQ and 2 elites required
    HQ
    -Ulrik
    Elites
    -Murderfang with a drop pod
    -Iron Priest on thuderwolf and 4 cyber wolves
    Fast attack
    -3x Thunderwolf calvary with storm shields/chainswords
    Heavy
    -4x Long fang. 1 ancient with plasma gun, 1 heavy bolter, 2 missile launchers.

I'd sit ulrik back with the long fangs for the preferred enemy. Please tweak and major faults in this list. But remember this is a very friendly game, and I don't need to pack in the very best the space wolves have to offer in the 750 restrictions. However, if I built something that just completely under performs compared to something else please let me know!

How'd it go for you so far?