I played a 2,000 point game against the Skitarii yesterday. I didn't have any shooting besides a few psychic powers and the game went pretty rough. I was able to hold onto objectives but didn't kill a single one of his units.

I need to add some shooting to my army so decided on 2 Blight Drones which are flyers and have a short ranged battle cannon and 2 Soul Grinders with two more short battle cannon shots. I added the plague drones because they have a ton of wounds, they move fast, and they can tie up a unit in combat to give the rest of my army some cover.

This was the first game I played since 5th edition so a ton changed. Let me know if I missed anything obvious.

Great Unclean One (290pts)
- Greater Daemonic Reward
- Exalted Daemonic Reward
- Psyker Level 3

Ku'gath, The Plaguefather (260pts)
- Psyker Level 1

7 Nurglings (105pts)

17 Plaguebearers of Nurgle (188pts)
- Icon of Chaos
- Instrument of Chaos
- Plagueridden
- - Lesser Daemonic Reward

14 Plaguebearers of Nurgle (161pts)
- Icon of Chaos
- Instrument of Chaos
- Plagueridden

Blight Drone of Nurgle (150pts) (from Forge World)

Blight Drone of Nurgle (150pts) (from Forge World)

7 Plague Drones of Nurgle (334pts)
- Icon of Chaos
- Instrument of Chaos
- Plaguebringer

Soul Grinder of Chaos (180pts)
- Phlegm Bombardment
- Daemon of Nurgle

Soul Grinder of Chaos (180pts)
- Phlegm Bombardment
- Daemon of Nurgle

Total: 1998pts

What does the Mark of Nurgle do on a vehicle like the soul grinder? Does Shrouded work on vehicles? If not I can save some points there.

I could also swap Soul Grinders with Phlegm Bombardments for Plague Hulks of Nurgle which are a bit cheaper and have a similar large blast shot. Great against infantry less great against vehicles. It also loses the Harvester Cannon for a pretty nice template weapon.

Thoughts?