BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Work continues on the half point system, which has been voted on to receive a full doubling so the scale moves to 1-10. Warriors of Chaos are complete, the others are moving along slowly (it involves plugging in a fairly complex formula to each attack option to get their exact cost and then placing that cost in its appropriate tier)

Gonna be honest this is great so far man thank you. Ive introduced this system to my local game store and now everyone uses it. Hell ive seen really big games played lol. I personally play lizardmen and beastmen and building an army is great simple and no one complains around me anymore!!!
    Purge the Weak!

Hy

I Think the Points for Bloodsecrator should be 1, if you compare it with other one Point or two Point Models.

Gretings

Greetings!

Version 1.3b of Azyr has been uploaded. Scale is now 1-10, retweaked points with an application that crunched numbers for us, and added formations.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Auticus View Post
    Greetings!

Version 1.3b of Azyr has been uploaded. Scale is now 1-10, retweaked points with an application that crunched numbers for us, and added formations.

Cheers!
    Auticus:

I appreciate your desire for precision, but I was really a fan of the simplicity inherent in the previous version. This version changes units fairly drastically, and makes army building as complicated as if there were precision points.

Will you be continuing to make the old 1-5 version available? I liked the Tiers represented, even though some units were clearly stronger than others.

If you won't make it publicly available, can I request you email me the most recent version prior to this one? I replaced the PDF automatically, and can't restore it. Thanks!
    Last edited by eppelwhat; 07-26-2015 at 08:58 PM.

I will see if I can dig an older version out of our facebook later this evening for you and email it to you. Send me your email address please.

I need to update our website and add a resource tab and put both versions out there. I was fond of the older way as well, but got out voted in terms of making it more precise (because as you saw it made it a bit more complicated too)
    Last edited by Auticus; 07-27-2015 at 06:37 AM.

Quick update 1.32 - clarified max units = max scrolls. Unit count bumped up. Storm fiends incorrect at 1 for 1 - they should be 2 for 1.

Hi, two things I noticed reading your point cost.
    1. The Warhounds of Chaos have diffrent pointcost for Beastmen and Warriors. Which are correct?
    2. The Fleshhounds are listed for 1 point per hound. That seems a bit high.

The warhounds is a typo that got missed in the move from 1-10 scale. They are being corrected now. They should both be 1 for 5.

The flesh hounds weighed in on the formula in the same tier as the other models that were 1 for 1 (they went from 2 points to 2.5 points from the old system ... a half point upgrade, which doubled put them at 5 for 5 for the new system which is 1 for 1)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PCBuilder1.JPG 
Views:	176 
Size:	111.5 KB 
ID:	15288Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PCBuilder2.JPG 
Views:	168 
Size:	191.5 KB 
ID:	15289

Online PC version almost up

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast