BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Hello!
    First, I want to thank you Auticus for this great comp! I do however have a question. Some units have the option to add some models to it for one point, but, concerning the models without this option, is it possible to take a unit of eg. 4 leadbelchers (counting the one addtional as 2 points) or does your system only allow to make units consisting of, in this case 3, 6, 9 Leadbelchers/Ironguts? Could you clarify this for me?

Edit #1 Oh and I have just encountered an update problem, that the files Decimators.jpg can not be found while updating, could you help me on this?
    Last edited by Fryderyk Zoll; 08-17-2015 at 02:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dknight View Post
    I'll have to test them further to give you a more valid oppinion, but they'll being more costly than 10 cold ones was something my mind had problems to process

Again, i want to give you thanks for have done this. I'll try to tell you my impressions on orcs and goblins soon.
    Yeah when creating the points that was the first thing a few people honed in on, that there is no way dark riders should cost more than cold one knights - until you factor in that cold one knights have no ranged attacks and 3 less attacks overall

Hello!
    First, I want to thank you Auticus for this great comp! I do however have a question. Some units have the option to add some models to it for one point, but, concerning the models without this option, is it possible to take a unit of eg. 4 leadbelchers (counting the one addtional as 2 points) or does your system only allow to make units consisting of, in this case 3, 6, 9 Leadbelchers/Ironguts? Could you clarify this for me?

Edit #1 Oh and I have just encountered an update problem, that the files Decimators.jpg can not be found while updating, could you help me on this?

Right now there is only the ability to add models by 1 pt if the unit overall costs less than 1 pt for 1 model. If you and your opponent agree, I would say there is no problem with finding a way to make 2 pts = 1 model for those models that cost more than 1 pt per model (listed as 4 pts for 3 models for example)

As to your technical issue there was a bug with the updater that I had hoped was fixed. If you download the latest version of the software you should be ok when you run the updater (it wasn't always downloading the images for whatever reason). The latest version is 1.0.1 which if you click on your Help and then About item will show you what version of the software you are running.

If that does not work let me know. I have been 100% sucessful in updating all of my test machines with the latest images using the updater.

To manually fix it you can go to: [url]http://www.louisvillewargaming.com/AzyrComp/Decimators.jpg[/url] and download that jpg file and place it in your:

%install directory/Auticus Studios/Azyr/Warscroll Images directory. Any of the images that came after the initial build are in that folder and can be copied down.
    Last edited by Auticus; 08-17-2015 at 06:37 AM.

Barring anything major this will be the last update until after the Brimstone Peninsula escalation campaign.

Adjusted tier for a handful of units that were priced too high (4 for 3) and dropped them to 3 for 3, or 1pt for 1 model:

Decimators
    Protectors
    Retributors
    Demigryph Knights
    Stalkers (Tomb Kings)
    Treekin
    Ripperdactyls
    Pox Riders
    Lead Belchers
    Bloodcrushers

Hellpit Abomination drops from 9 pts to 8 pts

Fixed formatting issue with Warriors of Chaos being on same page as VC.

PC update to come.

Those aren't currently in the document. Maybe next update. The chaos familiars will likely not be included simply because they don't do anything to warrant bumping a sorcerer up a point and they don't do enough to warrant being a point on their own.

Updated file and PC builder to add Blood Warriors with 2 axe option (3 for 5 pts)

Quote Originally Posted by Auticus View Post
    The chaos familiars will likely not be included simply because they don't do anything to warrant bumping a sorcerer up a point and they don't do enough to warrant being a point on their own.
    Hm, interesting problem. This might fall outside the scope of your project, but perhaps Familiars could be added through having them occupy one of the Sorcerer's "Summoning Points"? Quite tangible drawback, but still leaves room for their use.

Thats a pretty cool idea That may make its way in!

Thanks! Although after stewing on it for a bit, maybe adding a summoning spell along the lines of: "CHAOS WIZARDS know the Summon Chaos Familiars spell, in addition to any others they know." etc, with a quite low casting value. Essentially making them a "summon-only" unit. Similar concept to the above, but would require fewer special rules/parameters, since Summoning Spells are already "detached" from Wizards in Age of Sigmar.

Still, a decent chunk of writing either way for a fairly forgettable unit entry.

Yep that's the problem with them and why they are currently not in the pack... I just didn't see them making that much of an impact to require one.

Liberators fixed to 2 for 5 instead of 4 for 5 (doubling mistake that should have never been)

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast