BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Anyone interested in swapsies?

Think I'm going to start me an army of Stormcast Eternals, as the upcoming models have tickled my fancy, and it's been ages since I did a good guy army, let alone one so relatively easy to paint.

Before I go any further, if you're here to be a snarky comment, why not save it for someone who is actually going to care.

Right....crashing on....

Anyone fancy doing swapsies on the Chaos side?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Captain

I saw this and was hoping you were looking for Chaos. I am getting two sets to start and will have all dems chaos to do nothing with (other than take to the 'bay, but they are already glutted, to where they are selling way too cheap because you have people preselling bitted out kits already).

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Think I'm going to start me an army of Stormcast Eternals, as the upcoming models have tickled my fancy, and it's been ages since I did a good guy army, let alone one so relatively easy to paint.

Before I go any further, if you're here to be a snarky comment, why not save it for someone who is actually going to care.

Right....crashing on....

Anyone fancy doing swapsies on the Chaos side?
    just a heads up that this might be better served in the Buy, Swap, Sell forum, you'll probably get more interest there as that is where people will go if they are looking for a trade.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.