Since the Tau are getting their own Titan or at least something akain to it.
I was wondering if you look at it from a fluff perspective and from a gameplay/tabletop perspective should the Dark Eldar have access to their own version of the Titan?

In my opinion i would have to say No both from a fluff perspective and a gameplay/tabletop perspective.

This has to do with the way The Dark Eldar are portrayed as a raiding force in and out, before the enemy even knows you are there.
While the titan is powerful i just donīt see it zipping around the battlefield alongside raiders, venoms and all the other vehicles the Dark Eldar usually deploy in a raid.

From a gameplay perspective i donīt see the use either a titan is a fire magnet, you put that thing on the battlefield and you will see every unit of the opponent directing their fire against it.
Now normally the Titan can take a few hits, before it becomes a problem.
However hereīs where another problem enters, if there is one thing all Dark Eldar have in common itīs that their armor is about as effective as wet cardboard and i really doubt their Titan would be any different.
Now if the chase would you really want to pay the cost of a titan if itīs something that will die in the first turn after a few shoots?
I am thinking most serious tabletop players would say HELL NO!

Instead what i think, both from a fluff perceptive and a gameplay perspective would be more up the Dark Eldarīs ally, would be a formation or specialized ammunition of sorts.
Something small enough to be carried on a Ravager and individually wouldnīt seem like much of a threat, but once combined it would be devastating.
Kinda like the thousand cuts metaphor, individually they are nothing to worry about but a thousand of them can make the target bleed to death.

But that is just my opinion what is yours do you think that the Dark Eldar should have a Titan of their own?