BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Peturabo, Primarch of the Iron Warriors.

[url=http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/PERTURABO.html]Tratior Primarch I most empathise with, Perturabo is now up for pre-order. £70 to you[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Forgeworld
    Master of the Iron Warriors Legion, the Primarch Perturabo planned warfare with exacting precision, ensuring the most expedient path to victory was taken, no matter the toll on his forces. His cold demeanour and adherence to logic won him few friends among the other sons of the Emperor, though none could deny his strategic prowess.

Renowned as the master of siege breaking, the Lord of Iron was also a skilled combatant. His personal armour, the Logos, incorporated sophisticated technologies and weapon systems, including a teleport homer, cortex controller and a wrist-mounted cannon of Perturabo’s own devising, which had a level of raw destructive firepower far in excess of its class. After Ferrus Manus’ death on Isstvan V, Perturabo also wielded his brother’s hammer, Forgebreaker, brutally adapted for his own use.

Perturabo, Primarch of the Iron Warriors, is part of the Horus Heresy Character Series. His unique armour is incredibly detailed and includes ammo feeds for his wrist-mounted cannon, as well as the markings of his Legion. Two right hands are included in this kit with the options of a clenched fist or the thunder-hammer Forgebreaker. Perturabo is provided with a 40mm gaming base and a 60mm scenic base that depicts the ruined chassis of a Cerastus Knight.

Rules for using Perturabo, Primarch of the Iron Warriors, in Horus Heresy games can be found in The Horus Heresy Book Three – Extermination.

A video showcasing this model can be found HERE.

This is a multi-part resin kit and is presented in a stylish Horus Heresy Character Series box.

This model is available for pre-order today for despatch from Friday 17th July.

And yes, he's standing on a knackered Knight! Which means this guy is huge!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

What beautiful everything.

Looks like I'll have to dig up $110 somewhere, and the patience to do him right.

Then when someone fields Lorgar or Vulkan, I can field a guy who's so badass he's standing on the remains of a Knight.

First-Captain

pose and armour are great, but to me that face looks totally like a frowning/crying baby, which is sad
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chapter-Master

definitely hammer time.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    definitely hammer time.
    Stop.
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrendian View Post
    Stop.
    Collaborate and listen.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    Collaborate and listen.
    Ice is back with a brand new invention? Go 90s.

When someone says "Stop", I don't know if I should collaborate and listen, if I'm doing it in the name of love, or if it's Hammer Time...

Librarian

ha

Awesome model, jesus christ what an awesome model. makes me kind of not feel as great about Girlyman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast