BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Looks rather good. Wonder Woman > all though.

I'll be in my bunk.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Nope, not for me.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

First-Captain

that might actually be the first of theirs I go to watch in an actual cinema as opposed to happen to stumble across on freeTV...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

It might turn out good, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Man of Steel showed another visually gorgeous Zak Snyder movie, but once again at the price of a decent plot.

Whilst not a big fan of DC, I want their films to take off to prevent Marvel from getting lazy and formulaic (though with positive reviews for Ant-Man, they're so far 12 for 12 in decent to great films.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Veteran-Sergeant

After Man Of Steel I'm apathetic towards this at best. Still, should be better than the new FF movie.

Can't wait for Deadpool movie. That should rock because Deadpool.

Interesting to see they're making the wanton destruction of Metropolis a major plot point for this movie. Still wary of it, but it's looking better than the last trailer...
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Chapter-Master

I thought Man of Steel was brilliant, really looking forward to this.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

I didn't mind MoS, I'm going to see this just for Wonder Woman but the trailer has me starting to get excited for more than just her. Really liking how expressive and badass Gal Gadot is looking hopefully her dialogue matches it.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Librarian

"Hey, remember how Zak Snyder managed to completely botch a panel-for-panel adaptation of Watchmen?"

"Who could forget?"

"Well, what do you think would happen if we also let him do The Dark Knight Returns?"

"I don't know, but I'm willing to pay several hundred million dollars to find out!"

There is that.

However, although Watchmen isn't a patch on its source material, I did watch the film first, then read the comic book, so I suspect I enjoyed the film far more for that.

Just can't shake the feeling that they're aiming for Avengers, but are about to wind up with a League of Extraordinary Gentlemen...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast