BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    GotG is my least favourite MCU so far, mostly because of some unnecessary sexist 'humour' and generally Gamora and Nebula not being given much to do at all which was a huge shame. But its a fun sci fi adventure film.
    Been a bit since the last time I watched it, but Nebula survived, right? Hoping we can see more of her down the line, as a proper villain who's behind the troubles rather than reduced to henchman status.

She did indeed, and we're promised more in the sequel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	118 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	16657  
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

really looking forward to this
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

WW is well served by merchandise for this film too, at least as far as we can tell so far. Her action figure, statue and some other stuff are already known and going to be released at the same time as the chaps stuff, no waiting for months after. Some people are speculating WB has demanded this from licensees because usually they don't bother.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

5 Prequel comics are now online that help fill in the gap between the end of Man of Steel and the start of Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice. They're pretty good too, well worth a read. I suggest reading them in order too as they loosely follow on from one another.

Can see them here, simply click on the front covers to read each comic. You'll need to click a link at the bottom of the displayed pages to get the rest of them to load too.

[URL="http://www.comicbookmovie.com/batman_vs_superman/learn-more-about-the-dc-films-universe-by-reading-every-batman-a130699"]http://www.comicbookmovie.com/batman_vs_superman/learn-more-about-the-dc-films-universe-by-reading-every-batman-a130699[/URL]
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

That's a better deal than Marvel's recent "Prelude to Civil War," which was basically just a comic version of Iron Man 3 and Captain America 2, condensed to fit into 4 comic issues (so two per movie). If you'd seen the movies, they were pointless. If you hadn't seen the movies, the rush to get through the whole story for each in two issues led to times where they skipped something important and you're left thinking, "Wait, how did we get hear?" or "Why is he asking/doing that?" I'm glad I didn't actually pick up copies of them.

"Final" trailer is out.

Love Superman's face at the end when Batman blocks him.

Brother-Captain

Got my ticket booked, luxury seat, dead centre of the screen in glorious 3D for the Thursday midnight showing. Cannot frigging wait!!
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Hmm.

Distinctly middling reviews, with some poor ones. 37% thus far on Rottentomatoes.

Might be a DVD off a mate job for me.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Banned

My old roommate wanted to meet up to see it. Knowing him, he'd want iMax, too (we have one within a few miles of us). However, we're too old for opening morning releases (or at least, I am), and I have a required meeting in the time after he gets off work on Friday.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast