BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

With Age of Sigmar I've now picked up a couple boxes of units that I've always liked (gors :P actually I got a box of gors and the beatmen battalion) but never liked the idea of struggling against other armies with their 'weaker' codex (I'm not a huge fan of chariots) and as such I never picked them up.

Now I have! Their rules are good and competitive with other options, I love the models and they are fun to use in game! Win/win for me

Brother-Sergeant

Beatman! That like your gouge-horn? Your champion... :-P

Gone for it.

Procured Guardians of the Deepwood boxed set, another box of Putrid Blightkings, and a box of Nurglings.

Let the Garden of Nurgle blossom!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Sergeant

Wood Elves Battalion Box that I bought new in 2010... never even undid the shrink wrap. Kept waiting on the new book while I built my 40k army. New book came out, and I wasn't thrilled about the edition.

Now it just sits there... collecting dust, waiting for me to get inspired

Chapter-Master

I have a small Bretonnian force, would be 1,000 points in old money. never got round to building half of it, too indecisive about painting. could never decide if I wanted them all a unified colour, or every knight individual. they both can look great. want to get them done properly at some point.

planned to do a glade rider army in the past with warhawk riders as well. now the glade riders are awesome, I may have to.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

I'm currently half-way through the Eisenhorn trilogy, which I am thoroughly enjoying, having never read it before. It is heavily inspiring me to pick up on doing an Inquisition force again (a project which has never really got going in the past for me, mainly because I feel the codex is too limited). I may be unable to resist though if the book series continues being so enthralling. It is even making me consider a Hereticus Inquisitor rather than my previously firm favourite, the Ordo Xenos, as all the cult hunting is very interesting. On the other hand, I had a great idea for a radical Xenos Inquisitor with a warband including lots of xenos species for the different roles.... hmm...
    In the nightmare future of the 41st millennium, there is no time for peace. No respite. No Balance. There is only War.

I have a ton of lizardmen waiting to get done and chaos and vampire counts... a little bit of everything and now they are all legit armies in their own right thanks to AoS. It's a great time for fantasy force building. Grabbing a battalion box of anything will pretty much get you a sizable force.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123