Just started the new Journeymen league, new to hordes, and decided to go with the Gatormen from Minions. I chose the gatormen because I wanted something not a lot of people use. I used the alternative list for the Blindwater, using a Swamp Horror, two Boneswarms, and Maelok the Dreadbound.

Played four games on the first day.

First game against Cygnar: Nemo, Centurion, Defender.

Was a pretty good game, I used the two boneswarms to screen Maelok to make it harder for him to shoot, kept up Swarm on the Boneswarms to make them just a little bit harder to hit. Maelok upkept Death pact on the Swamp Horror. The Swamp Horror kept out of things at the beginning, and hugged cover granting terrain and bided his time. Since there was no control points, I hid behind cover and tried to make him come to me. Nemo spent most of the time trying to cast spells and buff his jacks, only hit Boneswarm A once with chain lightning, bounces did nothing. When the Centurion got in range, the Swamp Horror charged it, and with the assistance of Maelok, wrecked it. Did not use Malediction, as I didn't remember it existed. Popped feat, charged through the wreck and broke his Defender as well.
Was pretty fun!

Second Game: Khador: P Sorscha, Juggernaut and Destroyer

Start of the game, I huddle my Swamp Horror in a pool of shallow water and waited. Continued to use the Boneswarms to screen Maelok. Upkept malediction and Death pact (on the Swamp Horror). Opponent moved up with his group and Sorscha behind a wall, and covered. I hardly moved my second turn, and kind of left my boneswarms out in the open, with Swarm on, to try and tempt him. Didn't take the bait, but he aligned up to try and do some damage by moving his jacks up and in charge range next turn for my Horror if he moved forward. Popped my feat the next turn to try and ruin his time. It worked and he tried to align Sorscha for a caster kill for his next turn. Buffed her defence up to make it hard for me, and popped her feat. I got stupidly lucky in rolling 10's to hit sorscha with the Horror, and with Maelok right beside her, she quickly just died.
Go me! He didn't feel to happy about it as he lost due to my good dice rolling and his poor decision.

Third Game: Skorne, Naaresh, Gladiator and Sentry.
Game was bad for me. Did the same kind of thing, hiding and doing things slowly. I played defensively, and forced him to come to me. Unfortunately, he was able to charge my Horror the turn before I was going to pop feat and charge the caster. Hit the Horror with a couple pow 18's and good heavens it went down quickly. Was rather annoying. At that point, there wasn't really much I could do. The Swarms went down without a problem, and the game was over. Found out later, the guy inadvertantly cheated by switching lists. Felt a little bitter about it, not the switching of the lists, just that those beasts just wrecked everything.

Fourth Game: Legion, Vayl, Neraph and a Scythean.
This was an interesting game. Did the same thing as normal, just held out and let things work the way they did, hid in a puddle, and let the enemy come to me. It worked for the most part, and thankfully he didn't roll well for magical stuff with Vayl. I charged in with the Horror to try and set up for a caster kill. Popped feat to try and defend myself and set things in motion to kill Vayl. Didn't know Vayl had rampager. Took over my Horror, moved it to the Boneswarm, attacked, and removed the Horrors Incorporeal. Then proceeded to murder it with the Neraph and Scythean, womp womp...Jammed up the two beasts with the Swarms, and tried to murder the Scythean with Maelok. Almost had it too. If I had 1 more fury, would have been able to kill the Scythean, only had 4 boxes/circles left.
Turn after, my swarms died. Game over.

Question arose afterwords. Would rampager have done what it did? Maelok's feat states 'Friendly Faction Models', once Vayl takes over the Horror with Rampager, does it remain a 'Friendly' model, or does it switch to 'Non-Friendly'? If it switches to Non-Friendly, then his tactic wouldn't have worked. Once it becomes Non-Friendly, incorporeal drops off, Horror attacks, returns to my control, becomes 'Friendly' again, and then regains Incorporeal, rending his charging warbeasts ineffective.

Regardless of it, I had a lot of fun and had to think about how I would bring it up to 15 points. Keeping the battle box stuff, I am adding a Totem hunter and a Croak hunter. Doing this because I can't throw in my Posse.