BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Where can I buy Age of Sigmar online?

I only see it at Games Workshop (full retail price) or Noble Knight Games....
    I am in the USA and prefer to order via a USA online store or distributor.

Amazon has it for just under $100, on Prime so you get free two-day shipping if you have that:
    [url]http://www.amazon.com/Warhammer-Age-Sigmar-Starter-Pre-Sale/dp/B010TUEMOA[/url]
    (Price might vary a bit, but tends to stay just under $100.)

Other than that, and eBay (of course), can't really find it anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Setzer View Post
    Amazon has it for just under $100, on Prime so you get free two-day shipping if you have that:
    [url]http://www.amazon.com/Warhammer-Age-Sigmar-Starter-Pre-Sale/dp/B010TUEMOA[/url]
    (Price might vary a bit, but tends to stay just under $100.)

Other than that, and eBay (of course), can't really find it anywhere.
    Ah i forgot about good old Amazon.
    Thanks for the help!

Last I check their where some good prices on ebay. just always view the sellers reviews before you buy. But ya most cases you won't find GW product online to buy due to GW not allowing it.

Brother-Captain

There are plenty of places on line that sell it, but you have to call them or email them directly to order, because the GW restriction is no checkouts/carts/prices are allowed to be listed by GW direct stockists. If they are ordering from a distributor they can do it, but their prices are closer to retail because they have to pay more to get them.

Find a local store, go there. Ask if they offer a discount. If they don't, buy it anyway so you can support your local shop. I drove 30 minutes to buy my copies to support a store, because that's how you get places to play. I asked about a discount, but they don't offer any.