BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default all i can say about Age of sigmar personal view is easy to play hard to master

What do I mean by this well I did some research with the new starter set units and found a nice pattern with the core units each unit in this box is designed to be strong and weak to another unit I play mostly chaos so I will focus purely on chaos at the moment if someone could do sigmar force that would be great.

The Bloodreavers
    Strong vs Liberators
    Average vs Prosecutors
    Weak vs Retributors

The reason there strong vs liberators is because liberators loose there lay low the Tyrants abilty and that re-roll of 1 can save olny so meny times because if bloodreavers are being supported by bloodsecrator they gain 2+ attacks each because of his abilty Rage of Khorne and the bloodreavers passive abilty being near him if you also use the bloodstoker abilty on the bloodreavers unit they also get +3" charge and re-rolls to wounds of 1 basicly numbers of attacks to overwhelm them.

The reason there on par with prosecutors is because like above but prosecutors can jump behind another unit to get away.

The reason you should never send them vs Retributors is because those guys hit like a truck 3 of them do 12 wounds if they all hit.

The Khorgoraths
    Strong vs Prosecutors
    Average vs Retributors
    Weak vs Liberators

The reason there strong vs Prosecutors is because the khorgoraths are the only ones with a range weapon so if they hide behind another unit it can strike them but also every time it kills one he will gain a wound with 8 wounds he's hard to kill that and lowering there bravery by 1 as they have 6 bravery lowering to 5 making it easier for battleshock.

The reason there on par with Retributors because they can only strike him and he can strike them back equally also if they die to him they give him a wound back.

The reason you should never send him vs Liberators is because they get a bonus called lay low the tyrants that gives them a +3 to hit with there 2 attacks and you only hit so many times they get re-rolls of 1.

The Blood Warriors
    Strong vs Retributors
    Average vs Liberators
    Weak vs Prosecutors

The reason there strong vs Retributors is because if they block there attacks they can do wounds back to them also if they do die they can strike back.

The reason there on par vs liberators because its basically a dice roll of luck who's the luckiest wins.

The reason you should never send them vs Prosecutors is because they have range weapons and you cant really strike back and they can kite you around.

Hope this guide helps also I cant really say much about the heros because there ability's can really change things around and also here's your tactics to any people who are complaining Age of sigmar does not have tactics I just gave you them so stop complaining.
    Last edited by Xaric; 07-17-2015 at 01:04 PM.
    Those who judge without reason are no better then the things they judge.