BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Goodbye
    Last edited by Aldramelech; 03-17-2010 at 05:07 PM.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

So....beautiful....should....have sent.....a poet....

I dont suppose you could give us a quick tutorial on those bases? My arctic IG troops would love them.
    Last edited by Vorlon; 03-13-2010 at 01:30 AM.
    Why do my Guardsmen always seem to be in leg warmers??

Brother-Sergeant

Exquisite paint jobs! Your style is both subtle and bold at the same time. I wish I had a third your talent. You should be entering Golden Daemons.

Thanks guys. Glad you like my efforts.

Vorlorn: Basically I gravel up and add resin rocks as I see fit. Paint them using the deep blue foundation paint (can't remember the colour) and dry brush with a pale grey. For the snow I mix GW's snow basing material with pva into a thick paste and literally paint it on.

I've an idea for a Golden Deamon entry but just haven't got the time to do it yet. I entered as kid for a laugh but not done any formal comps' for years.

Veteran-Sergeant

Really nice work. You just reminded me why I don't play Space Wolves. They are a massive pain to paint. Yours look amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lykum View Post
    Really nice work. You just reminded me why I don't play Space Wolves. They are a massive pain to paint. Yours look amazing.
    Thanks mate. Yea, they do take a good while. I've got some more on the go at the moment so expect an update when done.

Incidentaly, I have one miniture on ebay uk at the moment. Often have something on it when I get chance between doing my commissions......

[url]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150421891370&ssPageNam e=STRK:MESELX:IT[/url]

Just completed this commission of Space Hulk termies.

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast