BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

2 Thundertusks.

I've got the range on him by a good degree, and tonk him for 6 mortal wounds on a 2+ with each one

In the words of Chas'n'Dave......I don't care, I don't care, I don't care if he comes round 'ere. I've got my beer in the sideboard here, let Muvver sort 'Im out if he comes round 'ere!'

He's hard, but as with pretty much everything in AoS, far from invulnerable
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Sergeant

If you want anything to die... Pretty easy to do in AoS if you have ranged...
    Using my phone. Sorry for errors.

are people forgetting your not restricted to using other race's in your army now not like in 8th edition so if you lack range units find a warscroll that you like and take it even if there not of the same faction there is no alliance chart just come up with a reason they joined maybe there slaves.

Also Mighty Lord of Khorne with his collar of Khorne ability can unbind a unlimited amount of spells as there is no limit like normal wizards have so good luck summoning.

Bloodsecrator force's you to reroll successful casts not unbind them so good luck on trying to be successful.

So you have to roll to try and cast if successful you must re-roll again then if you are successful again you can possible be unbind by the Lord of Khorne
    Last edited by Xaric; 07-30-2015 at 04:50 PM.
    Those who judge without reason are no better then the things they judge.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Xaric View Post
    are people forgetting your not restricted to using other race's in your army now not like in 8th edition so if you lack range units find a warscroll that you like and take it even if there not of the same faction there is no alliance chart just come up with a reason they joined maybe there slaves.

Also Mighty Lord of Khorne with his collar of Khorne ability can unbind a unlimited amount of spells as there is no limit like normal wizards have so good luck summoning.

Bloodsecrator force's you to reroll successful casts not unbind them so good luck on trying to be successful.

So you have to roll to try and cast if successful you must re-roll again then if you are successful again you can possible be unbind by the Lord of Khorne
    Sadly I only have Skaven... Guess it's time to invest in khorne :-P

Also, not sure how stopping spells helps against a weapon that isn't a spell...

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Setzer View Post
    Also, not sure how stopping spells helps against a weapon that isn't a spell...
    Most people don't realize until game time... It was hilarious in my first game using Thanquol... I got him within range of his general and said ok these 2d6 are mortal wounds... The guy said what... Where... Lemme see! He read it and said... Soo.. This game is over... So we started a new game.. That's why I don't use him.. But with all the summoning I'm guessing I'm gonna have to bring Thanquol every game... Can always summon if I wanted to play dirty too... (Thanquol is Chaos wizard)

There are units out there that can block against mortal wounds for instance Chaos war shrine with 1 wound horde of model unit also mortal wounds in general are wasted on models who don't have a save to begin with.

Brother-Sergeant

So far saves aren't that tough... I use the 2d6 to kill you... I don't care if you have a save or not...

Okey I did a experiment with your 2d6 with 20 bloodreavers wile being benefitted by supporting units that give them each 3(4) attacks rerolling all failed hits and failed wounds of 1 the results are no matter how those 2d6 wounds did the unit that did them died horribly vs bloodreavers.

Even if you do kill 12 of them when they pile in with the last 8 of them will surround him chieftain gets 4 attacks and 21 attacks from the other 7 so he must live past 25 attacks that all have rerolls to hits and rerolls to wounds of 1 can you possibly block them all? and these units get a 6+ from mortal wounds and wounds because of the chaos war shrine support in the tests I did they killed him out of the 10 times died about 6 times.

Its called using the correct units vs. the correct enemy's.

Brother-Sergeant

So you expect a hero to take on a 20 wound unit? We were talking about hero vs hero... If I had to take on 20 wounds I would have weapon teams with him... Warpfire thrower for instance.. If I only took 2.. That is 4d6 mortal wounds to your unit of 20 bloodreavers...

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast