BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default Armies of the Imperium - Divination Psykers?

What is the Highest Mastery level you can get on an (not Named Character) Armies of the Imperium Psyker that can also take Divination?

I am looking to add one to a unit on Kataphron Destroyers, to result in utter carnage...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Gold View Post
    What is the Highest Mastery level you can get on an (not Named Character) Armies of the Imperium Psyker that can also take Divination?

I am looking to add one to a unit on Kataphron Destroyers, to result in utter carnage...
    Hmmmm..I think Inquisitors can go to ML3, right? They also Ally nicely into lists.

Failing that, Primaris Psykers go to 2 and are cheap. I think Grey Knight Librarians go to 3, but I'm unsure if they can take Divination.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Veteran-Sergeant

Oh god, 50 guardsman blob with a 4++... that's not going anywhere any time soon.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeGrunt View Post
    Hmmmm..I think Inquisitors can go to ML3, right? They also Ally nicely into lists.

Failing that, Primaris Psykers go to 2 and are cheap. I think Grey Knight Librarians go to 3, but I'm unsure if they can take Divination.
    ML1, and that's it.

Tigirius is straight up the best divination psyker you can get. ML3, can reroll both psychic tests and what powers he gets. Libtarius conclave is awesome to buff him even more.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Fueldrop View Post
    Oh god, 50 guardsman blob with a 4++... that's not going anywhere any time soon.
    You realise that with the Sanctuary power from Sanctic daemonology you can make that a 3+ invulnerable?

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    ML1, and that's it.

Tigirius is straight up the best divination psyker you can get. ML3, can reroll both psychic tests and what powers he gets. Libtarius conclave is awesome to buff him even more.
    I was looking for non-named characters preferably. mainly as I am thinking of using a primary detachment of Chaos, with an allied detachment of "Dark" mechanicus + "Fallen" psyker...

Quote Originally Posted by Fueldrop View Post
    I do it with Conscripts when I get the power off, it's hilarious.

You could put all of your guard on a skyshield landing pad with it's shields up for a 4+ invuln save... Landing pads never perils either.
    Visit my war gaming blog at: lookoutsir.blogspot.com

Can't exactly be mobile while they're doing that.

A 4+ inv. Guard blob versus an invisible Knight... that's the stuff of legends.