BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default What case are you using for your AoS miniatures?

Just wondering what folks are using as a carry case/storage case for their Age of Sigmar minatures.
    I like the official GW AoS case, but I need watch my gaming budget.

First-Captain

I'm usually a massive advocate for KR cases, i have 14 of them at the last count, from 1/4 size up to the doubles and a Backpack and Aquilla 2 for caryring them.

But, having got one of the new GW cases to try it out, I'm honestly converted, they hold a lot more than you'd think for the size and they hold things really well, great when you have things in a variety of sizes and don't know what you'll pack to play with next time which is what Age of Sigmar is all about for me. I'll still use my KRs for storing my models that aren't on shelves and the smaller ones for Dreadball, Necromunda and Infinity but for everything else, I think GW is where its at.

I managed to have a sit down with a guy at my FLGW who bought the case, and he said it's great for his ogres, but it's not that good for his Tyranids or his Skaven, he's had problems with some models breaking.

Me? I usually get a bin either tupperware or if I'm feeling fancy a toolbox or carrycase which I then put foam into. Cheap DIY, I find DIY really relaxing and don't mind the time to make my own thing, however I'm not making battlefoam quality stuff here!

Whatever works for you and your budget will always be the best solution when I was in school it was a tupperware bin and mattress topper foam, now it's mostly the same but sometimes I treat myself and get some cube pick foam haha

I'm, sadly, just using the AoS box to store the minis until I can afford a case for them.

I do plan on getting Battlefoam though.
    Age of Sigmar: Chaos. Warhammer 40k: Salamanders Space Marines, Tau.

Brother-Sergeant

Army transport... It's great!

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Overmyer View Post
    I'm, sadly, just using the AoS box to store the minis
    Same here man. That box lid is pretty useful as well, don't shortchange yourself!
    BHound1981
    https://www.facebook.com/IAWargamming