BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

first half of the 20th century pretty much, the earliest ship is something like 1903

1906 to 1953 the wiki tells me
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Neat, could have a Russo-Japanese War scenario.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

yup. Russian navy is the third race to be released, basically because there are masses of Russian players, so it is a business decision, even though their navy utterly sucked
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Accurate lol.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

First-Captain

and also because the Devs are Russians not sure they will be a full-fledged faction though - might stay with a large selection of Premium ships (they've got three already, and good-looking ones too, though very similar loadout-wise to the American ships of the same tier from what I saw of them)

by the way, do share your ingame names!
    Last edited by Tyrendian; 07-23-2015 at 11:26 AM.
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

My World of Warships career was very short lived. Installed it last night, tried to login with WoT details, wouldn't recognise password, went to reset password, wouldn't recognise email, decided maybe they deleted account for inactivity or Warships uses different account, went to sign up again but couldn't 'cos email already on record. Spent 20 minutes trying to fix it and gave up and uninstalled it
    Last edited by eldargal; 07-24-2015 at 03:28 AM.

First-Captain

aww too bad...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Yup had started to look forward to it too.

First-Captain

don't give up then

First-Captain

whelp that was one epic game... 225 hits, 110.000 damage, four kills, Confederate badge (for dealing heavy damage to 6 opponents), and rammed an enemy battleship to death in the end just because

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast