BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: Buffalo 40k

Default Buffalo 40k

Trying to unite the Buffalo, western new york, rochester, even syracuse all the way to Erie,*Pa, hell, even ontario,*40k*community. We have several good gaming stores in the area, some facebook groups, and some individual gaming groups, but it doesnt seem like we are organized or communicate that well. I might be missing something, but i feel like we need a place to unite. So i started a small forum, where we can converse, organize open gaming, and a place to list special events. The link is below:*

[URL="http://buffalo40k.createaforum.com/"]http://buffalo40k.createaforum.com/[/URL]

Come join me, as it is just me right now.*

Or let me know where people converse and gather for*40k.*

Buffalo Unite!

Chapter-Master

Hello,

come to the oubliette
    Enjoy our tangents

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Occuli Imperator

Hello and welcome aboard
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Thank you. Any idea on how to organize a community? It looks like all the facebook pages are dead, and the one big store has a tight group of guys. Id like to get the blood pumping in this community.

Chapter-Master

try the forums? theres here obviously, dakka dakka, warseer, bolter and chainsword I think off top of my head. might still be slow but it might be a start.

Thanks. I found a new group near me, im checking out tonight. I also found another forum trying to unite the same area. If anyone from the buffalo area is looking for a group. Check out the grand strategy forums.

Chapter-Master

No worries, have fun