BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Realmgate was limited and now sold out

Just spoke with GW rep and Realmgate and archway is limited. Realmgate gone forever. How does this help them get new players in the future when plastic models become limited - Does not make sense they are playing around like this

Chapter-Master

well let's see what happens. they are not listed as limited anywhere. maybe they are going direct only for example, or he is mistaken. they are still only pre-orders so far
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

The UK website doesn't say either that it's limited or that it's sold out - it's still pre-orders for now.

Still available on the UK site, and no mention at all of it being a limited release?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I actually own a retail store and was told they are now limited - tried to order and was told they are sold out and will no longer be made. This is frustrating because what about getting players into this game down the road. They want new players and making limited items is a really bad idea. IOt is plastic for crying out load - Make more - YOU HAVE THE MOLDS and PEOPLE WANT IT

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA HAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHH AHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA HHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHH AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA HHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAH AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA HHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH AHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHH AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH

Classic GW
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Librarian

This all seems a bit unlikely, lets see what transpires.
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

I've emailed GW, and await their response.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Yeah, I can understand the Void Shield Generator and the Plasma Obliterator being limited - they were test runs with a new manufacturer, and thus GW didn't do the usual setup for a permanent mould.

A plastic kit they manufacture themselves, though? The moulds should be good for years at least, there's no logical reason to just stop making something that's selling...
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    This all seems a bit unlikely
    Unlikely? You mean like taking a game that's run for 30 years, helped build your company and reshape the market, that you named stores after, and chucking out the game, its background, and everything about it entirely, replacing it with something completely different? Because people didn't believe they'd do that up to the moment the rules were officially released online (and even then, people still kept saying that they can't be complete, and there was surely more coming).

"Unlikely" is changing its definition every day, it seems.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast