BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    And given what Sigmar has been up to, I have a funny feeling other Gods will produce their own Stormcast Eternal equivalents - reforged mortals imbued with their power. Which could be very cool!
    Interesting idea. Nagash kind of already has such things:

I'd love to see what kind of glorious Waaagh!cast Evergitz would be moulded by Gorkamorka though.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    Interesting idea. Nagash kind of already has such things:

I'd love to see what kind of glorious Waaagh!cast Evergitz would be moulded by Gorkamorka though.
    You're not alone.
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit
    Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Ded 'Ard Bionik Black Orcs?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I think rather than being the solidified coalesced winds from the World that Was, these Realms are where those Winds blew from, the winds were but a hint of the Realms that flowed through the Gates. This weeks White Dwarf says something along those lines.

In that way, the Old Ones' Gates were like the Realmgates, linking the Realms to the Old World.

As for the inhabitants of the Mortal Realms, I like the idea that those mortals created on there spawned from the unconscious of the Incarnates who reformed in their Realm. Given the Realms are places of solidified magic, the Incarnate would be able to use that power to create, Sigmar certainly did in the Realm of Azyr, so I think the mortals were recreated from memories of The World That Was of the new Gods. These Incarnates were all once mortal and so would want to have their people with them.

There is that. Which also suggests that the Chaos Realm acts as some sort of focal point for them, before ejecting them back out.

Or something.

Metaphysics. Yeah....Metaphysics

*nods sagely*
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Sergeant

I'm confused... Only thing I have read is that skaven are on the edge of the chaos realm? But have clawed and dug to all the mortal realms...

That remains to be fully explore, as does a great deal!

Though it's clear the vermin gnaw holes in reality!

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    That remains to be fully explore, as does a great deal!

Though it's clear the vermin gnaw holes in reality!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lady-atia-skaven.png 
Views:	156 
Size:	207.3 KB 
ID:	15232

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry... Using forums from phone... Images may be smaller than they should be...

In reference to Sigmar's space station around the core of the old world, I think that is where they get all of the sigmarite to forge their weapons and armor. I'm also inclined to believe some of Erik's tin foil hat theory too. Lord Kroak put protective domes over large sections of the warhammer world as it was being destroyed by falling chunks of the chaos moon destroyed by the skaven. Many of those chunks lifted off as the lizardmen took off in their space pyramids as the final battle was taking place.

Quote Originally Posted by ColeVVatkins View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lady-atia-skaven.png 
Views:	156 
Size:	207.3 KB 
ID:	15232

Sorry... Using forums from phone... Images may be smaller than they should be...
    So, yeah... they're on the edge of reality and the Warp, and can just burst out of the Warp wherever they want...

Skaven are, indeed, the baddest of them all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12