Hey guys, Im working on a list for a tourney...here it is in all its glory, please take a look at it and tear it apart, comment on it and let me know what you think...

No Force Org Slot (110pts)

Enginseer - (60pts)
Ministorum Priest - (25pts)
Ministorum Priest - (25pts)

HQ (115pts)

Company Command Squad - (115pts) Master of Ordnance
········Company Commander
········Officer of the Fleet
········Veteran (flamers)
········Master of Ordnance

Troops (770pts)

Infantry Platoon - (385pts)
········Platoon Command Squad (Krak, flamers)
········Conscripts x20 (Commissar)
········Infantry Squad (AC, Flamer, MB on Sgt)
········Heavy Weapons Squad (LC x3)

Infantry Platoon - (385pts)
········Platoon Command Squad (Krak, flamers)
········Conscripts x20 (Commissar)
········Heavy Weapons Squad (LC x3)

Heavy Support (535pts)

Heavy Artillery Carriage Battery - (315pts) Medusa x3, Bastion Shells x3
Hydra Platform Battery - (100pts) Hydra platform x2
Rapier Battery - (120pts) Rapier x3

Lord of War (320pts)

Praetor - (320pts) LC x2

The idea behind the list...do what guard does best..hunker down and shoot..

So, to start, put the Praetor in the back..its multi function capability and long range will keep it versatile and out of cc harms way for the most part. Drop a combined infantry squads in front of it to give it some protection and to bubble anything that wants to get in cc with the big boy.

The three medusa artillery pieces in a squad deployed the max distance from the Praetor, keep my big targets separate. Toss another squad in front to protect/bubble as needed.

Hydra battery, my only real AA, but with two of them, they should put enough shots to take down a flyer per turn if need be or a FMC.

Rapiers deploy dead center of deployment with a squad in front to protect/bubble provide cover saves.

Engine-seer/CCS in back behind the Praetor. Keep it alive and drop orbital bombs every turn and screw with enemy reserves as much as possible.

Priests go with the conscripts and their accompanying commissars. They should keep them units pretty solid and can be used to blunt charges fairly well. Don't really care if I lose 3-5 models a turn in cc from that knight or wraith knight that I wrapped around. Pretty cheap trade off.

Infantry squads can move up as need to secure objectives, but my main focus will be to destroy my opponents force.

So there's my idea. Thoughts?