Armored Task Force Formation

1 Predator - 140
    - twin linked lascannon
    - sponson lascannons

1 Predator - 75
    - autocannon

1 Vindicator - 120

total - 1500

I really don't like the captain since he's so bare bones. And the 2nd predator is also pretty meh.

I want to keep the demi battle company but would possibly be willing to swap out the armored task force formation.

Any thoughts?

I'm most confused by the 10 tactical marines, one with a lascannon. If the combat squad with the lascannon uses the Rhino, the Lascannon won't get as many quality shots. I might keep the lascannon combat squad back with the Devs, using the 4 regular tacs to defend my big guns.

As Imperial Fists I think you could get some good use out of having a few heavy bolters in your army. An alternative is drop a few of your tac marines, down to small squads, and use Razorbacks with their Heavy Bolters, or if you can clean out some points you could carry some Sternguard, who also get rerolls with most of their awesome ammunition.

I'm not a fan of a Rhino for Devestators. With a 10 person Dev squad I'm thinking one squad of 5 with all the heavy weapons, and one squad of 5 to protect them. These squads find a good position in the deployment zone and rarely move, just getting off a lot of long range shots. Instead of a Rhino + 5 extra marines, I'd usually take a combat squad from one of my Tacticals for protection, and maybe a Razorback with twin linked lascannons just for more Dakka hanging around the Devs.

Instead of the last predator, how about a Stalker, which can shoot some at ground units and is pretty good against most sky units. What Stalkers are bad at is hitting very high armor fliers, which hopefully the many lascannons can take care of. EDIT: Inserting just one Stalker into a Gladdius Strike Force is not an option sadly
    Last edited by Nicholas Welp; 11-04-2015 at 09:54 AM.