BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Good work dude.

Sorry for the delayed return guys, turns out that being an Assistant Manager is a lot of work!

Right, played against Seraphon the other day, and Ripperdactyls are actually BS, a big steaming pile of BS. One 4 man unit of them inflicted 68 wounds against my Liberators, that should plain not happen.
    I beat the snot out of those as quickly as I could. But I did lose. I felt like I had too many units so I didn't use a couple. Never again, max units whenever I see Ripperdactyls.
    His Carnosaur did get ganked by Protectors though. They inflicted 22 wounds against it.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

I'm planing to re paint the older undead I have to match the new colour scheme, but unfortunately I'm out of undercoat
    Long live the glorious nagash supreme lord of the undead and immortal king. Emotionally imparred autistic with a tendency towards obsessing on near useless topics like dinosaurs

As far as my war stories are concerned I've fought against, skaven, undead, skaven, chaos, skaven and did I mention skaven?

Haha the little rats sure are popular around here

In all fairness I've been fielding skaven as some of my forces for just about all my games too, so I can't blame my opponents

Ok I've had another game of AOS, deployment was the biggest factor in the battle in question, the battlefield had four "ruined towers" around the middle that we decided where impassable and my friend misjudged the space needed to fit two units of dwarves through the centre and left their cannon of the flank, I managed to get three skeleton chariots all the way around the board, destroying the cannon and then charging into his units trying to reshape themselves to fit through the limited space down the centre of the board, and well dwarves don't do well when chariots are charging them from behind and a spear wall of skeleton warriors is at the front, it just became a grinding match then and skeletons chariots can deal a fair amount of damage even off the charge
    Long live the glorious nagash supreme lord of the undead and immortal king. Emotionally imparred autistic with a tendency towards obsessing on near useless topics like dinosaurs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12