BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Pics Via Larry Vela & Adam Harry (con't)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed (24).jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	15281Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed (23).jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	15282Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed (22).jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	15283Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed (21).jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	15284Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed (20).jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	15285Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed (19).jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	15286Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed (18).jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	15287
    Want even more? Checkout spikeybitsblog.com

Veteran-Sergeant

man, we don't even have the Imperial Raider up here yet, this stuff is streets ahead for me.

I don't think the K-Wing and TIE-Punisher are a joke, well maybe the Punisher I just see it as taking the meal right from my TIE-Bombers mouths.

And as far as the Shark Jump goes Mr. Mystery, I think that was your own fault, as it was mine...

When I saw tiny TIE-Fighters I said "Nooice I want 12 of them!", hell there were probably lots of people that said the same thing. The difference is that some of us went out and got 12 TIE-Fighters, or 9 X-Wings you get the point.
    Now, many moons later a newer, better (maybe) model comes out and were all like "why did I buy 3 TIE-Bombers when I just needed a TIE-Punisher" how were we to know?
    Well that's just part of the hunt my dear friends and part of building a community; we are the early pioneers of this game, whethere you play it or just share the links or just post
    stuff who cares, its because of people like us who said "yes I would like 3 B-Wings please sir" that we are even getting even cooler models.

Now the responsibility is on us, the older game players to dump excess ships onto a perspective player to make room for more FFG Candy, its like recycling only you find people to play with...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12