BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Apocalypses Mega Battle 27000 points [VIDEO]

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTfnfIY3Kyxcv8sWck4sxvQ

You have a massive Apocalypse battle, with massive, entirely painted armies... And you spend what feels like half the video showing us close-up footage of rolling dice?!

Guys, I applaud your efforts here, but seriously: we know what rolling dice look like. Also, we trust that you aren't cheating (although, even that could be entertaining.) You don't need to show us the dice rolls, you can just talk through them, unless it's seriously flukey. At the very least, look at how similar 'exhibition' games like darts are broadcast - if you're going to show us the dice, at least show us something else as well. I mean, if you're desperate for the dice close-ups, keep them in the corner, like on Late Night Poker or something.

Unless there's a pressing need, we can see dice rolling at home. We can't see your impressive armies, or you. You are the story, you and your emotions, and your thoughts on strategy/tactics, not a bunch of cubes falling endlessly!
    AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by YorkNecromancer View Post
    You have a massive Apocalypse battle, with massive, entirely painted armies... And you spend what feels like half the video showing us close-up footage of rolling dice?!

Guys, I applaud your efforts here, but seriously: we know what rolling dice look like. Also, we trust that you aren't cheating (although, even that could be entertaining.) You don't need to show us the dice rolls, you can just talk through them, unless it's seriously flukey. At the very least, look at how similar 'exhibition' games like darts are broadcast - if you're going to show us the dice, at least show us something else as well. I mean, if you're desperate for the dice close-ups, keep them in the corner, like on Late Night Poker or something.

Unless there's a pressing need, we can see dice rolling at home. We can't see your impressive armies, or you. You are the story, you and your emotions, and your thoughts on strategy/tactics, not a bunch of cubes falling endlessly!
    This.
    "What scares us is I think we needed violence."
    http://reddragons40k.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by YorkNecromancer View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mike X View Post
    This.

Thank you for your input. About half of our audience prefers the dice like this & the other half has your opinion. So we chose this because it is much easier to film.
    -Kenny
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTfnfIY3Kyxcv8sWck4sxvQ